Callin' Da Po Po (Chapter Eighteen)

"That's not good," you mumbled, throwing away the cold Hot Pocket.

You sighed and put the plate into the sink that was next to the fridge. You walked out of the kitchen, down the hall, and into the bedroom. Ballora was standing in the corner, Foxy against the doorframe, Baby beside the bed, and Freddy was sitting on the bed in the corner.

You grabbed a snack bar from your suitcase and ate it. You drank some water and tossed the bottle back.

"Freddy, or whoever, can you wake me up at six o'clock?" you requested.

"Yeah," Freddy responded.

You crawled onto the bed and pulled the blankets over you. You got comfy and closed your eyes.

"Good-oodnight, (Y/N)," Freddy whispered.

"Mm," you responded, then went to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~

"OH MY GOD, YES!" you woke up to the sound of a woman squealing.

You looked at your phone: it was four o'clock. Getting out of bed and stepping into the hallway, you heard the commotion come from the living room. Now you could hear both a woman and a man--you couldn't quite tell what they were doing.

"Guys, is that--" you started to say as you poked your head into the living room.

"Oh my god!" yelled the same woman, from the couch; it looked like she and the man were in the middle of a make-out session.

"Who the hell are you! And why are you in our house?" the man barked, standing up and stepping towards you.

"Woah! No need to get violent! I thought this place was abandoned," you laughed nervously.

"Well, it's not," the man growled.

"Sorry, I just didn't have anywhere else to go, and I thought I could stay here for a while," you admitted.

"Aw, Ricky, baby, cut him some slack. He's just a kid," the woman said.

"Fine. Sorry, kid, but you need to leave." "Ricky" sighed.

"I will. Just let me grab my things, and I'll be out of here."

"I'll give you five minutes to get out of our house. After that, I'm calling--"

Before he could finish, the woman grabbed him by the collar and held him in a kiss. She waved her hand to you, telling you "go, I'll keep him busy." You nodded and ran into bedroom, but your suitcase wasn't in there, and you hadn't seen the animatronics anywhere. They must have grabbed your suitcase and went into the truck.

You slowly walked down the hallway and out the front doors. You were about to head to the truck, but it, nor your car, were in the driveway.

'Did they really leave without me?' you wondered to yourself.

You sighed and ran down the trail. You looked back, making sure you were far enough away--to where you could no longer see the house--before slowing down.

"Psst," you heard a hiss come from the woods.

You turned and saw Freddy hiding behind a tree. You looked around quickly and walked up to him.

"You guys left me . . . and took my stuff!" you whispered.

"Yeah, I kn-know. We were wait-ing for you. And we could-ouldn't be seen by those p-people," Freddy said.

"But, how did you guys know that they were coming?" you asked.

"There was a-a recording on the ph-phone that Foxy recorded."