Breaking Out of Shells (Chapter Six)

"Alright, I'm here," you said.

You parked in front of the building and turned off the engine after looking at the clock: it was 4:37 AM. You grabbed your suitcase and the bags. You struggled to open the front doors.

"Where do I stay? As in, where do I put my stuff, and where am I going to sleep?" you asked Freddy.

"You can sleep in our room: the Breaker Room!" Bon-Bon said.

"Okay then, I'll be down there in a minute." You started to put in the code to the elevator.

"You know, you don't have to actually put in a code," Bon-Bon said matter-of-factly.

"What do you mean?"

"Just press the 'open' button, silly!" Bon-Bon giggled; you did as he said and was surprised when the doors opened.

"Why did they give me a code, then?" you wondered as you entered the elevator and pressed the red button.

"It's just to make the place look more important than it really is."

"Oh, well, that's a bummer," you said as the elevator stopped at the vent.

You pushed your suitcase and the bags through the vent as you crawled on your knees. You carried them to the Breaker Room, passing by everyone. After setting everything down, you grabbed a box from one of the bags and walked back into the Ballora Gallery.

You walked over to Freddy and placed the card back into his arm and closed it. You then pushed the small keypad back into the side of his head. You put your phone and headphones back in your pockets.

"Why don't we go up into the pizzeria? I have a couple games I want us to play," you announced.

"We only go up there to be taken to parties," Foxy pointed out.

"And we can't risk being caught by somebody," Baby added.

"Yeah, I know, but there's so much more space up there. I'll lock the doors, and you guys can come back down here once it's six," you begged.

Baby looked at the rest of the animatronics and back at you. "We'll see how it goes."

"Yay!" you cheered.

You watched as Baby stepped onto Ballora's stage. She was lifted up and through the ceiling. When the platform came back down, Ballora crawled onto it and stood up. Foxy and Freddy crawled through the vents and into the Funtime Auditorium. You crawled to the elevator and pressed the button.

Once the elevator stopped and the doors opened, you stepped out. You hopped down from the stage and ran to the front. You locked the doors and ran back to a table, setting the box down. The animatronics were standing like statues on their platforms.

"Guys?" you asked.

You waved your arms. You raised an eyebrow and stepped back on the stage. You looked Foxy up and down, then squinted at his face.

"Boo!" Foxy bent down as his face plates opened.

You jumped back, almost falling off the stage. He laughed as he jumped down from his platform.

"I got you so good!" he sneered.

You glared at him, then at the rest of the animatronics. "You guys too?"

"I'm sorry, (Y/N), Fo-xy wanted us to go-go along with it!" Freddy defended himself and the rest of the animatronics as he sat down on his platform and slid down to stand on the stage.