Acting (Chapter Forty-Four)

You slowly lowered your Fruit by the Foot into your mouth as you chewed on it. Surprisingly, there was still a whole box left from when Ballora bought a bunch of things while you were sick. You had taken Foxy's spot when he decided to go check out the Funtime Auditorium--although his reasoning was unknown. Freddy giggled at you as he sat at your feet. You lifted your head and looked at him, with the fruit snack still in your mouth.

"What?" you asked as you shoved the rest down your throat.

"Nothin'." Freddy giggled.

"Bon-Bon?" you wondered.

"What- Oh, nothing," he snickered.

"Seriously, guys, what is it?" you objected.

"You're just a cutie pie." Freddy giggled.

"Oh," you murmured as you blushed and scratched the back of your neck.

"HEY!" you heard Foxy bark. "You're in my place!"

"Your place?" you scoffed.

"Yeah, I was sitting there first," Foxy argued.

"If you really wanna go there, I was--in fact--the first to ever sit in it. So, technically, this is my place, and I'm just taking it back," you snickered as you extended your hands behind your head and crossed your knees.

"Hmph," Foxy pouted and stuck out his lip.

"Seriously? You're acting like a child," you sneered.

"We are programmed to the liking of children," Ballora stated as she walked up beside you.

"Ugh, fine," you groaned and crawled to the other side, towards Freddy.

Freddy brought his knees to his chest and straightened his back as you crawled between his legs. You pushed Freddy's knees apart as you leaned into him and hugged his waist. You looked up at Freddy and tilted your head. He smiled dreamily and gazed at you as you shifted about. You pushed Freddy back some and he scooted against the wall. Freddy's feet slid forward as you lay back and rested your head on his stomach. You looked up at Freddy and grinned innocently.

"Your tummy's so soft." You sighed, and Freddy blushed.

"Here you go," Bon-Bon murmured as he handed you your book.

"Thank you," you said and gently grabbed it from him.

Foxy jumped onto the foam mattress, expecting to make the two of you jump, but when he just sunk into the pads, he sighed. Foxy set his legs down and immediately pulled his knees to himself and looked up as he touched your legs. He groaned and turned himself around, draping his legs over the stage. Baby grabbed Ballora's hand and hopped onto the mattress. Baby pulled down on her arm and Ballora sat down, putting her legs over yours and Freddy's. She leaned against the stage as Baby sat in her lap.

"Everyone comfy?" You giggled as you slid up some.

"Yup!" Freddy cheered as he wrapped his arms around your neck.

"Eh," Foxy scoffed.

"Yes," Ballora and Baby said in unison as they cuddled together.

Bon-Bon scurried into the Breaker Room, and you watched him curiously, seeing him turn the corner. You waited to see what he was doing, and a few seconds later, he crawled out and towards you and the rest with a few blankets in his mouth. He struggled to pull them along as they got caught on the corner of the doorway. You giggled, and he managed to get them to you and the rest.

"Here ya go!" Bon-Bon exclaimed, and you pulled them to you.

You tossed them out and over yours, Freddy's, and Ballora's, legs. Foxy groaned as it went over his face and you chuckled. Baby pulled them over her legs as Foxy scrambled out from under them and pushed them away. When everyone was comfy, you opened your book and started off where you left. Bon-Bon quickly crawled beside you and up your arm, standing on your chest and turning around a few times, before lying down.

"Your man boobs are so squishy . . . and comfy," Bon-Bon sighed.

"I DON'T--" You stopped yourself, groaning.

"Pfft," Foxy snickered.

You let out an aggravated sigh, ignoring him as you started to read your book. Freddy pulled up strands of your hair and rocked his head side to side. You looked up from your book and set it down in your lap as you closed it, knowing that you probably wouldn't get too far into it. Freddy ran his hands down your arms and grabbed your wrists.

"My name's (Y/N)," Freddy tried to mimic your voice as he moved your arms around.

"Wh--"

"I have soft and playable man boobs," Freddy said, and you grunted, trying to fight off a smile as he moved your hands onto your chest.

"What are you doing?" Bon-Bon giggled.

"I'm acting like (Y/N)," Freddy laughed, then moved your arms around; as he covered your eyes with your hands, he gushed, "I have such mesmerizing eyes, that even the toughest of fools will kneel over."

"That's cute," Bon-Bon giggled quietly.

"I've luscious hair," Freddy said as he moved your hands through your locks, then continued as he trailed your fingers over your mouth, "inviting and enchanting lips, and when I smile, everybody can't help but smile back."

Foxy sat up and watched Freddy, along with Baby and Ballora. Bon-Bon sighed dreamily as he jumped onto your legs and watched the two of you. Your lips quivered into a sheepish smile as Freddy smirked softly.

"My voice is angelic, and if my laugh were to be the flu, the whole world would have caught it."

Freddy trailed your hands down your neck and you blushed. He moved your hands over your heart and held them.

"Although I may think otherwise, I am beautiful both inside and out. And, no matter how hard I try, the love for my boyfriend will never compare to the love he feels for me."

"Aww," both Baby and Ballora said in unison.

"That's so sweet," Bon-Bon squealed.

You bit your lip, and Freddy wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on your shoulder. You turned around and leaned up to him. He smiled into the loving kiss that you gave him. You pulled back and laid your head on his chest.

"I love you too, Freddy," you murmured and closed your eyes.

Photo is by sugarqubes on DeviantArt