Beauty and the Animatronic (Chapter Fifty)

You cuddled up to the giant bear that Freddy had won for you. The bear was big enough to where you could just lay on it instead of the foam mattresses. Foxy and Baby sat on the foam mattresses, watching Ballora dance around. Freddy sat on the edge of the stage with his feet dangling off onto the floor. He sighed as he was deep in thought and Bon-Bon's ears twitched.

"What's up, Freddy?" Bon-Bon asked.

"I can't talk about it here," Freddy mumbled.

"Then, let's go to the Breaker Room," Bon-Bon whispered and jumped off Freddy's shoulder.

Freddy stood up and followed Bon-Bon as he scurried over to the door. You looked up at Freddy questioningly as he walked across the room. He opened the door to the Breaker Room and Bon-Bon hopped in. Freddy stepped into the room and closed the door behind him.

"Now, what is it?" Bon-Bon chirped.

"I want to do something special for (Y/N)", Freddy admitted.

"Like what?" Bon-Bon asked.

"Well, you remember a few days ago, when (Y/N) was talking about the dream he had?" Freddy began.

"Nightmare. And yeah?" Bon-Bon replied.

"Remember when he was talking about how I was wearing this 'cute' suit and tie, and we danced together?" Freddy added.

"Yeah, that was before everything went dark." Bon-Bon nodded.

"Well, I want to make that real--the beautiful candles and all," Freddy told him.

"Why would you want to make that real? He was crying," Bon-Bon objected.

"No, I mean the nice part," Freddy murmured.

"Oh, yeah! That sounds cute!" Bon-Bon giggled.

"But, I have no idea how I'm gonna do that." Freddy sighed.

"You don't need to worry about it. Let the experts handle this," Bon-Bon crowed.

"And who's that?" Freddy wondered, and Bon-Bon sighed.

"Ballora, Baby, Foxy, and I. Who else?" Bon-Bon bragged.

"But, what do I do?" Freddy mentioned.

"You just keep (Y/N) busy," Bon-Bon convinced him.

"Okay," Freddy replied.

"If you know what I mean," Bon-Bon snickered, and Freddy blushed.

"What do you mean?" you asked as you leaned on the doorway.

"(Y/N)! What- What are you doing in here?" Freddy stammered as he scratched the back of his neck.

"What all did you hear?" Bon-Bon fretted.

"I heard that I need to be kept busy," you commented.

"Oh, phew," Bon-Bon sighed.

"And why's that?" you sneered as you pushed off the doorway and walked towards them.

"Um--"

"I was wanting to go out with the rest, and since none of us know how to drive, you'd have to drive us there. And then Freddy said he'd feel bad if you didn't get to come in with us, and I told him that he could just hang out with you," Bon-Bon explained.

"Oh, aww," you giggled.

"So, will you drive us out?" Bon-Bon pleaded.

"Sure. Just get ready, and I'll take you," you chuckled.