First Official Date (Chapter Thirty-Seven)

"Good morning, sleepy head!" Freddy sang you awake.

"Mmm," you hummed in despair as you pulled the blanket over your head.

"I've got breakfast!" Freddy giggled.

You hugged onto the pillow tighter, the carpet under you rubbing against your skin. After you finished cleaning up last night, you saw that Foxy, Ballora, and Baby, were already asleep on their bed. Freddy didn't actually have to take a shower, just shapeshifting into an orb, then back to his human body. Since the other bed was soaked in Coca Cola, you and Freddy had to sleep on the floor in front of the dresser.

"Come on, honey!" Freddy gushed as he sat on the floor next to you.

"Yeah, Freddy and Michael got us pancakes. He also got us coffee. This stuff's great," Baby cheered as she spun around in the chair.

"Actually, it was just Freddy. I only assisted with driving him there," Michael spoke up.

"Here, (Y/N)," Freddy said as he slowly pulled the blankets off you.

"Huh?" you wondered as you quickly sat up.

You looked at Freddy and he held up a large cup of coffee and a McDonald's bag. Freddy set the bag in your lap as you grabbed the cup. Your hand dropped weakly and Freddy quickly grabbed your wrist. You set the coffee onto the floor--Freddy made sure it didn't tip over--and searched through the bag. You pulled out a container of pancakes and smiled softly.

"So, did you sleep well?" Freddy asked.

"Um, yeah, and you?" you mumbled as you drizzled syrup over your pancakes.

"Yes, especially since I was lying next to you," Freddy stated.

"Ugh!" Foxy groaned.

"What?" you asked through a moutful of sticky pancakes.

"Small talk is the best you've got?" Foxy scoffed as you swallowed.

"We just kissed last night, what more do you want?" you growled.

"Morning kisses!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Wha?" you wondered.

Freddy quickly kissed you on the lips, and you giggled. As he pulled back, he licked the syrup off his lips and hummed in delight. He pulled you to him and planted several pecks all over your face. You laughed and tried to push him away.

"Stop it," you groaned as you giggled.

"But I don't wanna!" Freddy laughed.

Freddy stopped and smiled slyly. You frowned and he leaned in to kiss you. You leaned in as well, but with the momentum, your lips busted together. You quickly pulled away and held your lip.

"Mm . . . ! Oh, I think I'm bleeding," you murmured, tasting iron in your mouth.

"WHAT? I'm so sorry!" Freddy blurted.

"Wow, that was so romantic," Baby groaned sarcastically.

"Shut up, Foxy- . . . Wait a minute, Baby?" you wondered in confusion.

"Baby," Ballora--who stood beside her--scolded her as she swatted her arm lightly.

"Sorry, Ballora," Baby mumbled.

You licked the inside of your lip, trying to rub the pain away. Freddy frowned and looked down at his feet. You smiled and planted a kiss on his forehead, and he looked up at you, blushing brightly as he grinned goofily. You smiled as he handed you your coffee. Freddy stared at you dreamily as you closed your eyes and sipped on your coffee. When you opened them and looked up at Freddy, you raised your eyebrow, and he smiled slyly.