Love? (Chapter Eleven)

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" James asked you.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you assured him, standing in the doorway.

"Okay, then," he said and looked back at Aaron and Tyler, who closed the back door to the box truck.

"Alright, everything's ready! Let's go! Oh, bye, (Y/N)!" Aaron called out as he hopped into the truck; Seth already had it started.

"Later, (Y/N)!" Tyler yelled as he hopped in on the other side.

"Well, then, if you need anything, just call me. Okay?" James looked back at you.

"I will," you said, nodding.

"Come on, James!" Aaron yelled out the window.

"I'm coming! See you later, (Y/N)," James said and ran to the truck.

He opened the door and looked back. You waved to him and he smiled. He hopped into the truck and closed the door. You shut and locked the doors as they drove off. You walked back into the kitchen; your cup of ice had already melted. You sighed and spilled the water out into the sink. After throwing your cup into the trash, you walked out. Your head started to throb as you got into the elevator.

"No! Stop it," you growled, then descended into the underground facility.

You crawled through the vent and crouched into the Ballora Gallery. Ballora, Foxy, and Freddy, were chatting, waiting for Baby to come. They didn't seem to acknowledge your presence. You felt a bit creeped out by them, thinking back to all that you had imagined. A few seconds later, you squinted as a light shined into the Ballora Gallery. Baby lowered, the whole scene looking pretty majestic.

"Hello, (Y/N)," Baby greeted you.

"Hi, Baby." You waved to her.

"Oh, (Y/N)? When did you get here?" Bon-Bon asked.

"Just a few seconds ago," you told him.

"(Y/N), I want to know what happened up there. What did you tell them?" Baby said, glaring at you.

You gulped and said, "I told them I've been staying here."

"Did you tell them anything about us?"

"No, I promise," you said, holding out your pinky finger.

"Baby, easy on the boy. Making him scared is my job," Foxy snickered.

"But, he's taken too long," Baby whispered and looked at you.

"What?" you squeaked.

"Foxy was only joking," Ballora said.

"No, I wasn't," Foxy sneered.

"I'm not talking about Foxy. Baby, what did you say after Foxy?"

"I didn't say anything," Baby muttered.

You put a hand against your head and sighed. The throbbing in your head continued, and you sat on the floor against the wall.

"Are you okay?" Bon-Bon asked you.

"Yeah, my head just hurts."

"You're not sick again, are you?" Bon-Bon worried.

"No, it will go away soon." You giggled, remembering what all happened a few days ago.

Bon-Bon reached his arms out towards you and looked back at Freddy. Freddy sat down next to you. He reached Bon-Bon across him.

"Mwa!" Bon-Bon giggled as he kissed you on the cheek.