Thief (Chapter Fifteen)

"Steal a box truck?" Baby scolded you.

"Er, steal doesn't sound very nice. Why not: 'borrow'? For a while." You chortled.

"And what if you get caught?" Foxy sneered.

"I ca-an't risk losing y-you," Freddy worried.

"I think he meant: we," Bon-Bon observed.

"Y-yeah." Freddy blushed.

"I'm not going to literally go and steal it. I'll make it come to me." You smirked.

"And how is that?" Ballora asked you.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Thank you so much, James! My little cousins will be so thankful!" you cheered.

"It's no problem. I'll have to bring a different truck, though, so I can hook up my truck. See ya," James replied.

"See you!" you exclaimed.

And with that, you ended the call. You were given looks of disapproval from a few animatronics.

"What? So I may've told a little fib," you commented.

Bon-Bon and Foxy started to laugh in unison. You blushed.

"Holy shit! I may hate you, but I have to say that I am impressed!" Foxy admitted.

"That was so cool!" Bon-Bon squealed.

"Ooh, guys. You flatter me." You blushed harder, covering your eyes with your hands.

"Yeah, don't make me regret saying anything," Foxy growled.

You peeked between your fingers at Foxy. He had his arms crossed, as usual, and was looking another way--you couldn't help but grin secretly. You giggled and dropped your hands.

"Freddy, Freddy, Freddy! Aah!" Bon-Bon squealed like a little kid while he shook his arms up and down.

Freddy blushed and walked towards you, holding Bon-Bon out in front of him. When Freddy stood beside you, Bon-Bon giggled.

"Mmmwa! Mwa, mwa, mwa!" Bon-Bon kissed you repeatedly--which was just booping your cheek with his snout.

His ears shook--is eyes were closed. Freddy blushed brightly and you did the same. Bon-Bon nuzzled you and rubbed his face against yours. You bit your lip, trying to hide your goofy grin, as the rest of the animatronics watched. Ballora and Baby thought it was cute, and Foxy just rolled his eyes and groaned.

"I love you, (Y/N)!" Bon-Bon stated.

"Love you too, Bon-Bon," you mumbled and grinned.

You curled your finger under his chin and pulled his face to yours. You closed your eyes and bunny kissed him. Bon-Bon laughed while squealing as you stroked his chin. He fanboyed and you took your finger away. You giggled, then sighed.

"Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and pack my shit," you said, pointing towards the Breaker Room.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Thank you, again," you said, hugging James.

"Oh. Seriously, it's no problem. Just call me when you get back," James said--he was a bit hesitant with hugging you.

James turned and walked to his truck. He got in and started it. He started to back the truck up.

"Hey, wait a minute!" you blurted.

"Huh?" James babbled, stopping the truck and looking your way.

"Is this your wallet?" you asked as you walked up to his window.

"Um, yeah?"

"It was on the ground." You grinned and handed it to him.

"Thanks. I wouldn't do too well without it. Anyways, I've got to get going, or else the wife will be mad," James joked and backed the truck up and drove off.

When the truck was out of sight, you stood in the doorway of the pizzeria and signaled for the animatronics to follow you. You held the door open as they exited. They got into the back of the truck and you shut the doors behind them. You ran back into the pizzeria to grab your suitcase. You lugged it into the passenger seat.

"Alright, everything's ready," you murmured to yourself.

James had already hooked up your car, so you didn't need to worry about it. You ran around the front of the truck and hopped in.

"Let's do this," you mumbled and started the truck.

You drove out of the parking lot and down the road. It was still dark out, so nobody was around--then again, the place was also in the middle of nowhere.

"What do you plan on doing?" Foxy poked his head between the two seats.

"Jesus Christmas!" you shrieked, quickly looking at Foxy, then back at the road.

"What?" Foxy raised an eyebrow plate.

"I didn't know this truck had an opening . . . like this." You sighed, gesturing to the big opening between the seats.

"Oh, okay. The plan?" Foxy squinted at you.

"Eh, I don't know," you admitted.

"Seriously?" Foxy groaned.

"I'm sorry. I didn't even think I'd get this far. I feel bad enough as it is," you objected.

"Why do-do you feel ba-ad?" Freddy worried as he sat in the passenger seat.

"I mean, I lied to James. He was so nice, and we did have a good relationship going on, but when he finds out, he'll think I just used him." You sighed.

"Relation-tionship?" Freddy stuttered.

"Yeah. I mean, we worked together, and I did think of him as a friend. But I can't talk to him anymore." You frowned.

"Oh-oh, frie-ie-iend! Phew!" Freddy laughed.

"We're your friends!" Bon-Bon coughed, squinting at Freddy.

"Oh, y-yeah," Freddy laughed nervously.

"Really?" you uttered hopefully.

"Yeah!" Freddy and Bon-Bon cheered in unison.

"No," Foxy bellowed.

You grinned and sighed. You were happy, but at the same time, you weren't.

"I also may have stolen something other than this truck," you started.

"What's that?" Bon-Bon asked.

"James didn't actually drop his wallet. I pickpocketed him and stole all of his cash," you admitted bashfully.

"Really? How much was it?" Foxy crowed.

"Over five hundred dollars," you squeaked.

"Woah! Why must you do these things that make me hate you less?" Foxy complained.

"You're so cool!" Bon-Bon squealed.

"Bon-Bo-Bon!" Freddy scolded him.

"Hey, shut up! You know you love him!" Bon-Bon blurted.

Freddy blushed brightly. Bon-Bon gasped, covering his mouth as he glanced to you.

"I'm sorry, I was focusing on the road, so I didn't hear what you said. Could you repeat that?" you lied, knowing that Bon-Bon didn't mean to say that.

"Noth-thing! We were ju-st wondering what we-we were going to do-o?" Freddy stammered.

"I don't know. For now, I guess we can just find somewhere to stay. Maybe an abandoned building, somewhere in the woods--that way you guys won't be found out," you spoke softly.

Photo is by X1Kisho on DeviantArt