Love Smell (Chapter Forty-Six)

You yawned and stretched as you lay against Freddy. Freddy kissed the back of your head, and you smiled in content. Foxy was still upset about earlier, as his eyebrows were furrowed and his arms were crossed as he lay with his legs draped over the stage. Bon-Bon rested on your chest, and Baby and Ballora sat like they did earlier.

"Why don't we go to sleep?" you suggested as your eyes watered.

"That sounds good," Ballora said.

Freddy cuddled up closer to you and closed his eyes. Baby stood up as Ballora pulled her knees up and fell over to lay down. Baby then lay down in front of Ballora and put her legs over hers. Foxy grumbled and closed his eyes. Bon-Bon seemed to already be asleep, as he didn't move.

"Sleep tight, everyone," you mumbled and closed your eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Rise and shine, honey," Freddy hummed quietly into your ear.

"Hm?" you groaned as you struggled to open your eyes.

"Wakey wakey," Freddy whispered.

"Mm," you groaned as you turned around and stuffed your face into Freddy's stomach.

"Come on. Don't make me do this the hard way," Freddy snickered.

"I'm up!" you blurted as you quickly lifted your head. "I'm up."

"Good. I've got big plans for today!" Freddy cheered.

"Like what?" you yawned as you sat up.

"We . . . are gonna do a little spring cleaning," he told you as he jumped up.

"Do we have to start right now?" you whined.

"Yes," Freddy added as he pulled you up.

"I looked, and there's a ton of cleaning supplies!" Bon-Bon exclaimed as he crawled into the Ballora Gallery from the Control Module.

"Ugh!" you and Foxy groaned in unison.

~ ~ ~ ~

While Freddy, Baby, and Ballora, finished up the Ballora Gallery, you slipped into the Breaker Room. You carefully shut the door, making sure not to be too noisy. You sighed as you slid down the wall and sat on the floor.

"Hey, this is my hiding spot," you heard Foxy hiss.

"Foxy?" you wondered.

"Yeah," he responded.

"What are you doing?" Bon-Bon snapped, and you looked over.

"Nothing!" you replied and quickly stood up. "Um, I was just, taking a small break."

"Mhm," Bon-Bon hummed, clearly not buying it.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?" Freddy scolded you.

"What are you doing?" you objected.

"We're starting on this room," Freddy replied.

"Oh, well . . ."

"Here: you can start dusting," Freddy said as he handed you a duster.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Why don't we take a break?" you groaned.

"Because, I want to get this done today," Freddy replied.

"But, we've cleaned, Ballora Gallery, the Breaker Room, the Primary Control Module, Circus Control, the elevator, the two closet rooms upstairs, both the bathrooms, the kitchen, the 'Clothing' room, the office, the big stage room, and Circus Gallery," you explained.