Chapter 39

Alessandrio's POV:

Me: Fuck Bella. We are going and you are coming. THAT'S IT.

She is beyond stubborn and love to rile me up as nobody has ever did it.

She replied me instantly.

Bella: I'm tired and wanna do nothing. Can we go some time later? Pretty please?

The nerve of this girl.

Me: How come you are not tired and want to do shopping just an hour ago? And I don't care if you will not get ready in five minutes, I will come and put you on my shoulders as I will carry you to hospital. The choice is yours.

Apparantly it is her doctor's appointment and monthly checkup and she is behaving like this.

Me: Okay fine now. I am coming right now.

I know she will reply instant and just like she did.

Bella: FINE. COMING RIGHT UP. Tell Nick to be nice to me. He is behaving grumpy moody. I think that he is pregnant too due to his constant mood swings.

I chuckled at her humour.

Me: So why did you anger him then?

Bella: I did no such thing Ales. He was the one who gets angry on me and instead of me, he is angr...oh shit. He is coming towards my room. I will better get ready. Bye. I love you Daddy.

And my dick twitched in my pants. Last few days, she is calling us in different names saying wants to do something new. I shift my shaft so it won't be painful for the rest of ride to hospital and don't want everybody to see me like this.

I arrived at hospital and not a minute after they arrived too. She opened the car door before Stevens did and made me shook my head. She wore loose long shirt which was mine along with black jean and shoes. Wore no make up and her hair was done in a messy bun with few strands following here and there. She looked cute and sexy.

She walked towards me as Stevens followed her frown placed on his face. She smiled at me and hooked her arms around mine as ushered me towards the doctor.

Everybody was looking at us, more to her specially but one glare from me, they looked elsewhere.

I pulled her closer and kissed her lips harshly.

"There is no need to claim. Everyone know I am yours." She said like it was nothing.

"Of course there is need to claim. This fuckers won't even stop looking at you. So I have to claim what's mine in front of them."

Once we inside the room, Dr. Howard told her to lay down on bed as she did what she did last time, rubbing some jelly on her belly. Bella was twelve weeks pregnant and she was showing some bulge on her stomach. It was so cute though.

Dr. Howard was looking intensely at the computer screen and so was Bella. I glanced at Stevens but he just dumbfounded as me.

"Congratulations Isabella. You are expecting twins. It looks like the other one was hiding behind."

"WHAT?" I didn't know I was said. Bella looked at me but I just shrugged.

"I am pregnant with two babies?" She said still wanting to get confirmed.

Dr. Howard smiled at her. "That's what I said dear."

She pointed at the computer screen to show is our babies. I was happy but the risk was too much. Stevens had the same thought as mine. One baby was already too enough but two? It will effect her health too much.