Chapter 29

Vincent POV :

"Come, let's get you wash." I went inside the bathroom and prepared a bath for her. With her favourite bath oil. Of course.

I am so glad that she said yes. I am so going to spoil her now that she is mine, I mean ours. And she taste so divine. I can get used to seeing this morning.

"It smell familiar." I turned around to look at her. She was all in her beautiful naked glory. I was happy that she wasn't shy around us. Her tattoo and her new hair colour, fuck how much I love to wrapped tightly in my hands when I am going to fuck her senseless.

"Because it's you use daily." Stevens said behind her admiring her ass like a pervert he was.

"Ouch." She said while rubbing where he slapped her. I chuckled at her. "Come."

And for once she obeyed without saying anything back. Stevens sat first, followed by her and I on the other side of tub. I sat comfortably and placed my hands on the side of the tub.

Stevens started to rubbing her shoulders. She closed her eyes and leaned against him. Suddenly she placed her foot on my chest. I narrowed my eyes at her blant move. Still didn't open her eyes. "Wash me."

Oh! My Bella wants to command me. Not happening but still she can enjoy for few hours. I let it aside for it now. Otherwise I won't hesitate to spank that pretty ass of hers.

"Gladly Bella." Then I started to wash her foot.

After bath, we dried her. "What I am gonna wear now? You ripped my dress last night." We chuckled at her outburst. I went towards my bed and motioned the dress to her which was brought by Wren. I could say he had a nice choice. It was a simple but elegant dress.

She came and saw. "Wow. It's beautiful." I reminded myself to thank Wren later but she frowned and got angry. "If this is one of your who..."

But I cut her off. "It is new. Look at it." Then I showed her and then only she relaxed.

So she gets jealous?

Breakfast was ready for us in the living room. We changed and sat to eat some food. We sat in front of each other. Damn she looked even beautiful with her nature look. But I have an important matter to discuss with her.

I cleared my throat to gain both of their attention. They both looked at me and waiting for me to say something. "I have to go Italy now. I can not stay here so long. I have a business to atttend." My Bella looked upset. I knew my Bella wanted me here with her. Therefore I have a plan for. Hope she will accept it. I continued. "So I have a plan. Stevens have a company in Italy and you Bella can work there too. So how about you want both of you transfer there? And also Stevens's house was almost ready."

Bella's eyes lighten up after hearing my suggestion. I looked at Stevens to say his review. He was in a deep thought. "And my company needs my attention too. It is difficult to work when I am here. So I am planning to shift there and this is a best idea if you come with me. You can work from there too."

She nodded her head but her face went down. "But what about my parents?"

"Your parents loves you so much and they will understand your decision. If you want, I will talk to them." I said. Her parents couldn't say no to her. Sure she is their only daughter but they will respect her to let her go and took her own decisions.

"Can I think about it?" She said looking all innocent.

"Of course babygirl."

"Sure Bella."