Chapter 11

In this last days, Vin was always with me. No even a second left me alone. Feeding me. Giving medicines. Sleeping with me. We talked so much. I got new info about him that besides singer, he owns clubs, restaurants, hotels in Italy, Spain and even in London. I didn’t even know that. I just knew that he is a singer and owns a company. But I didn’t know that he owns not only one but several companies which were in different countries.

He didn’t wants his fans to know about him owning clubs and all because he didn’t like that publicity.

He already hates public but loves his fans too. He just likes to keep his this life private. From prying eyes. I am telling you, he was very private person his fans do not know about. They thinks that they know his life but nope. Not even a chance. Because I did think that too. See what I know now.

And one more fucking thing is he owns jet. A fucking jet.

And also he has bodyguards. Way too much. I know.

First he was suspicious of my accident. He thought someone did this on purpose to hurt him but then this man did private investigation. And he didn’t find anything about this. It was just a accident nothing else.

And you know, he already knew who I was. I thought he didn’t know me. But I was wrong. You know what he did? He fucking find everything about me. Thanks to his private investigator. I asked him why wait this long, he said he was waiting for the perfect moment. Like what the fuck. And also he arranged his concert here in London only because of me. I really think he is totally gone. Totally.

I was suspicious of his concert too because he don’t do concert often. You know because of his busy schedule and all. But I was so happy see him here, so I don’t think about that too much.

I loved it how he told me everything. What he had in his mind, what he wanted to tell me, everything. His life was so much exciting than me.

And also I am fucking honoured to have him in my life. And I am gonna miss this our little conversations.

I didn’t feel so good. He was going. I didn’t want him to. It feels like someone put heavy weight on my chest.

He came well dressed. He always dressed good. Shirts and pants and shoes. It looked good on him though and I loved it. He looked damn sexy.

He noticed my mood and get down on his knees in front of me and grabbed my both hands. Kissing it softly while looking at me.

“I don’t want to leave you like this but I have no other choice baby. I’ll call you and message you. If you need anything call me. Okay?” He said seriously.

I nodded my head.

He continued, “And do not worry and stress yourself too much. Eat regularly and take medicines on time. Rest enough.” Then stood up and kissed my forehead.

I grabbed his shirt. Didn’t want him to leave me. But I knew I have to.

We stayed in this position for a while. His phone rang it. He took it and I knew that his time was ready.

My eyes filled with tears. I tried so strong to not let it slip on my cheeks. I blinked rapidly to clear my tears before he sees it.

“Ok, sarò lì.” (Okay, I’ll be there) then he hang up and looked at me.

He quickly came and hugged me tight still careful about my injuries. His hand on my hair and other on my back. Rubbing it.

I hugged him back with my one hand. I couldn’t talk right now because I knew if I talk, my voice will be cracked and tears will rolled down my cheeks.

I tried to normal my breathing.

Then I left his hug and said lowly, “You should go now. You will miss your flight.”

"Are you forgetting the part that I own jet? It doesn't fly without me." He chuckled, trying to lighten my mood.

"I forgot about it." I said lowly.

He nodded and kissed me softly on my lips. Just lips to lips.

No tongue. Just lips. Normal.

Then he left. Leaving me alone in room.

Mom rushed towards me and hugged me, “Oh honey.”

I hugged her back and said nothing.

I have to stay strong. For me specially. I can’t stress everyone more. They are already in stress because of me. I hate that. I want them all happy. And I am strong.

Sam came and said, “Let’s go. Isa needs to rest mom.”

I smiled at him and cleared my throat and said, “Yeah, let’s go home. I don’t wanna stay here one second too. This is totally hell. I am sure god wants me to feel how hell looks like.”

Mom and Sam laughed at me and we left the hospital to go home. Finally.

They said dad was in office so was Dan. I didn’t mind that. Because of me they already ignored their work. So it’s time to take care of that.

I fucking can’t even walk properly. Due to my stitches.

I somehow reached towards the car and leaned against it to calm down. They both were their for me. Then Sam opened the door for me to get in. Mom sat besides me. Then Sam drove to home.

Home.

I missed him.

Home is a person. Sometimes home is a prison if you don’t have any person whom you feel peace with. It’s just a walls made of bricks. That’s it. Nothing else.

It was half hour since he left me.

I closed my eyes because I was not in the mood to talk.

Mom and Sam both understood and didn’t disturb me.

Someone patted me on my shoulder and said, “Honey we are home. Come.” It was mom.

I opened my eyes and slightly rubbed it. Mom was already outside the car, opening door for me.

Then Sam came and gently get me out of the car.

Mom was holding my hand and Sam's hand was on my back.

We opened the door but what I saw made me stood frozen on the spot. Tears filled in my eyes.

They fucking planning welcome party for me.

Everyone was there. Dad, Dan, Sar, Jeh, Mik, Nick and Uncle Fero.

There were flowers everywhere, ballons, lights. It was perfect.

I smiled still tears in my eyes. I wiped them quickly because I didn’t want them to be sad due to my tears.

Without anyone said anything I said, “This are happy tears. So relax.”

They all laughed wholeheartedly and welcomed me.

We celebrated and they sent me to my room because according to them I should rest. My body was still weak and that fucking medicines took a toll on my body. I wanted to sleep all the damn time.

Nick didn’t talk to me. I didn’t know why.