Preview

"Get on your knees.” he huskily said.

But I was not easy to bend on rules. I hate to submit and that’s why I was not going to follow his order. I stayed rooted on one place without moving a bit. And by the time went by, he gets impatient and I loved to see him like this.

He said harshly once again.

“Get the damn on your knees Bella.”

I just smirked at him, not had any intention to follow. I know I was gonna be in a big trouble by acting like this. But I wanted my man to bend me according to him. I liked to be in control all the damn time but in bed I wanted my man to be in control. But that’s didn’t mean I will willingly submit.

Nope, not a chance.

Let’s see how he was gonna make me submit. Ha ha.

“You like to test my patience huh? I will gladly show you how to submit to me Bella.”

And like that he striked towards me and in a blink pulled me on his knees by my ass was on for his eyes and my tummy on his knees. Excitement and fear runned through my body about what will going to happen in a bit. I was so wet and it hurts. I was waiting for this day and now it has actually come. The feeling was amazing.

And just like that my thoughts had interrupted by hard spanking on my ass. God, this hurts like a bitch but at the same time I wanted more and I know I will get more due to my last actions. And i didn't even know when he had removed my panties.

“I am so going to enjoy by coloring your ass red. Hmm, how about 20 spanking and after each spanking you are going to say thank you sir, can I have one please. Understood?” He dominantly said smoothing the pain he had just done it.

It was a pure bliss. Hmm.

And I being a good girl said “Yes sir.”

“Now, how it’s good to see you submit to me. It’s not that hard Bella, is it? I don’t think so.” He said by placing smooth circles on my ass.

Smack

Ouch, damn it hurts and he didn't even go slow on me. Not that I mind but still. A girl can wish.

“Thank you sir, can I have one please?” I said breathing heavily.

“Of course Bella."

And just like that my spanking started.