Chapter 14

It must be a wine. It was so tasty and delicious so I continued to drink. Everyone also.

I continued walking upstairs with my robot like walk and he was behind me to steady me if I fell. But I was too determined to walk alone than to get help from him. I didn’t need anyone’s help and especially not from him.

I reached towards my room somehow and quickly opened the door but before I do, I fell backward due to my robot like walk. Great.

Wow. When did Uncle Fero changed their floors? It was so soft and so warm?

And the warmth was radiating from it.

I opened my eyes to see why the floors are warm.

The light was dim in here. So was my vision. And my body needed something to calm me down from my hormones and this warmth was doing exactly opposite. Instead of calming me down, I felt hot all over my damn body. I shivered involuntarily.

Someone picked me up and laid me on bed. When did that happen? I had no idea.

Why do I have to drink that much when Nick is there?

Nick.

I saw it was Nick who brought to bed and it was him instead of floors and he was radiating warmth to my core, not floors.

How stupid am I?

His hands was still on my waist and under my knees.

He was so close to my liking. And he was looking at me like he wanted to eat me alive.

Please move because I can’t control myself right now. First it’s due to my periods and second due to wine. I can’t think properly.

I am sure if he is gonna…

Then he fucking crashed his lips on mine. And I froze.

He tasted like wine. Sweet and like popcorns.

I was saying before that if he is gonna kiss me, I won’t stop him.

Now I don’t want to stop him.

He quickly removed and said, “I am so…”

Fuck his sorry. I am gonna kiss the living out of him.

But I brought my hand on his neck and moved his lips towards mine. Then I kissed him with my tongue exploring his mouth like a tourist I was.

I devoured his mouth like hungry lioness I was. Indeed I was a hungry lioness. Not for blood but for him right now.

I nibbled his lips and pulled his body closer to mine.

He quickly laid on the top of me and kissed me with same passion.

I felt his hard ripped body against mine. My breasts was touching his chest. Actually squeezing between us. I was sure he could feel it.

My breathing increased and so was his. Our tongue were fighting with each other but he fucking won at last. Then smirked at me while kissing.

Asshole.

I placed my hand under his t-shirt and god, he was like a sculpted man. 8 packs. He moaned and placed his forehead on mine. Eyes closed. Heavily breathing. I slowly touched his packs one by one. They were hard as fuck. I wanted to lick them badly.

His hands were besides my head. He opened his eyes which had fire in them. The desire. The longing. The love? I was not sure. I was never good at reading peoples eyes.

I tried to sit him and he did still watching me. Then I removed his t-shirt.

“Fuck me.” I whispered lowly.

He chuckled and cockily replied, “Ohh I am going to babygirl.”

Then looked at him. He smirked at me and said, “Like what you see babygirl?”

“Fuck yes I loved it actually.” I said still looking at his body.

I can give him, he has a nice body. Nice no no no. Honestly he has a fucking every girls dream body. Hard pecks. Oh god. His biceps they are so large. And he has a tattoo but only one on his chest. I don’t make out due to dim lights. It is in different language. I don’t know which.

I touched his tattoo and whispered, “What’s meaning of this?”

He shivered under my touch but said nothing.

I moved my lips towards his tattoo and kissed it softly.

He groaned and grabbed my hair to see my face. He must found what he was looking at.

I moved my hand on his back slightly while watching him. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes to savour the moment.

I loved that I was the reason behind this.

I licked his packs one by one. His body was so soft, so smooth. I liked it. His grip on my hair tightened but didn’t stop me from doing it. I sucked it and he growled.

He tilted my head, hands still in my hair. I licked my lips knowing it will effect him. And it did.

He tored my top. Fuck it was so sexy. And about my top I will regret it. But that was a issue for tomorrow not today.

I wore black lacy bra. He growled while looking at it.

I smirked and mimicked him, “Like what you see baby?”

He then looked at me and said, “Very fucking much. You have no idea babygirl.”

Then he tore this one too.

Fucking hell.

He noticed it and huskily said, “I’ll buy you one.”

“You better be.”

Then he cupped my both tities.

Jesus Christ.

His hands are so hot.

Then he sucked my neck hard while squeezing my tities. I moaned loud.

It felt so fucking good. So good. God.

“I always thought they would be this soft and full. I was always longing to touch them. To have my hand wrapped around it.” He said in between kisses.

I fiddled with his jeans. And unzip it.

His erection was poking through his  white boxers. I lowered down his jeans and looked at it.

White boxers did nothing to hide his painfully hard erection.

But it looked so beautiful.

He was still sucking my neck and playing with my tities.

I grabbed him through his boxers and he hissed in my neck while pinching my nipples hard. I winced and moaned at the same time.

He removed his remaining jeans along with his boxers.

Shit.

He was huge. Like 7 Inch with 3 Inch thickness. So veiny. Velvet in colour. His head was all red and precum was licking from it.

How the fuck it is going to fit inside of me?

I swallowed hard and looked at him. He smirked at my reaction and said, “Do not worry babygirl. It will fit perfectly inside you where it truly belongs.”

I gulped.