Chapter 7

I woke up early as usual and in no time I was ready and was in my car to go to work.

Sheila, Shan and I were becomes friends. They both were cool and amazing. Sheila is married and have 5 years old son while Shan have a boyfriend and here I was single as fuck.

I said morning to Sheila and went towards the elevator.

I waited for the elevator but suddenly Sheila’s voice rang in my ears, “Good morning sir.”

Without knowing who it was, next moment someone’s hand was on back and ushered me towards the private elevator.

What the hell!

I tried to turn around and see who it was but we were already in private elevator. Then I saw him. Nick.

He wore black suit with white shirt neatly tucked. Hair perfectly made. Beard trimmed. He looked delicious as always. But before he saw me cheking him out, I quickly replied, “What’s wrong with you to bring me here with you in this private elevator?”

He calmly said, “A good morning is not too bad to say to your boss. And I brought you here because that elevator took you a while to reached. So with me you can reach on time.”

I checked time and it was almost nine. I hated tardiness.

He was right though so I just nodded at him and waited besides him. But he couldn’t stop talking, “You are looking undeniably beautiful but don’t you think that dress of yours should be a little bit long?” while he was checking me up and down.

I wore a light purple dress which was very short actually but it was beautiful nonetheless. My ass and my tities looked good in this.

I just shrugged and said while looking at him, “It is beautiful and I liked it so I wore. That’s it.”

I looked surprised at my reply, “This is a first time we are talking without fighting and cursing. I am impressed by sudden change in your behavior.”

Ohh.

I didn’t think about that.

I said, “Do not get used to it Mr.Stevens.”

He had a small smile on his face and said, “Ohh, Ms.Taylor I am looking forward to it. And be ready at 12:00.”

Before I replied, elevator stopped at my destination. I stepped out and went towards my table without looking back. I knew he was staring at my back and ass. So I purposely extra swayed my ass to tease him. And it didn’t get me disappointed. A throat clearing heard from behind me. I smirked and shook my head.

Men’s and ass. I don’t understand how they like it so much. It’s not like they don’t have ass. They have but ours are more fleshy and handful than theirs. Still it’s just ass man. No big deal. Whatever. I don’t understand how men's brain work, just like they don’t understand how ours work.

Shan was watching closely at us. She said to me, “You came with Mr.Stevens. I didn’t see any girl ever come with him. You are the first. Wow.”

She had that face.

I just shrugged and said, “And I won’t be the last.”

She shook her head and said, “No no no. He is very much private about his life and doesn’t let anyone come near him. He hated girls so we thought he was a gay. But that’s not it, because the way he was looking at you. It’s something.”

She was talking non sense and he was nowhere near gay. I wondered how he will react if knew people in his office think he was a gay. Haha.

I once again shrugged went towards my desk.

I was totally engrossed in my work. Because I loved what I was doing.

Suddenly I felt like someone was staring at me. You feel the feeling, your body feels hot, at unease, increase your heart beats and like that. Yeah, that was happening with me.

I lift my head to see the reason behind my uneasiness, and he was there, leaning and watching me in his hawk like eyes with hands folded in front of him and ankle’s crossed with each other.

I just looked at him questioningly.

He came towards me and move behind my chair. His hands on chair as he was leaning towards me. He came close to me and said, “You havebgrown so much in past years.”

What.

I looked at him and he was looking at my tities unashamedly.

Of course. He was a jerk no doubt about that.

I glared at him and said, “Of course. A girl have to impress his future husband. And you have grown so much as well.” As I was looking at the tent on his pants.

He looked where I was looking and straightened himself. Cleared his throat and said, “Let’s go. It’s time.”

I smirked at him and grabbed my purse.

I stood and just like that his hands settled on my lower back.

I removed his hands and walked besides him but he was not having it.

He placed once again and said, “Remove it one more time and I’ll bend you over here and spank that cute little ass of yours the way you were swaying at morning.”

And that stopped me of removing his hands from my back. And so he did notice about my little act.

We walked towards the elevator as Shan was looking at me with knowing smirk but soon that smirk of hers was vanished as he said without looking at her, “Ms.Grey stop smirking at her and go eat your dinner.”

She blushed and catching her off guard and said, “I am sorry sir.” And then she went.

I said to him, “That was rude.”

He didn’t reply to me.

Jerk.

We went inside the elevator and said, “I still don’t understand how’s that my job to accompany you. Isn’t it your secretary’s job to do?”

He once again ignored me while checking his mobile phone.

I loudly said, “Asshole.”

And he in a fast speed backed me up against the elevator door and said, “I already told you that do not curse. Who knows you have such a dirty little mouth. I can use that for a better purpose.”

I glared at him and about to kick him in between his legs again but he put his one leg in between my legs and smirked, “No babygirl. First time you just catched me off guard. Not now or ever. But you impressed me the way you kicked. My dad did a good job for teaching you.”

I was so angry at him. And through gritted teeth said, “Then do not do this.”

Then and there elevator door opened and he loosened his grip on me. I adjust my dress and went outside the office fast. He was behind me. I didn’t let him place his hands on my lower back. Go to hell fucker.

I opened his car door without letting him opened for me. Nope. I could do my own work.

He groaned at my behavior and sat on driver seat.

I ignored him while he was driving. I opened my instagram and checked on my man. Nothing. He didn’t post anything. Then checked my messages. I replied some. Mik was started following me and I followed him back.

My idiotic friend.

Nick’s voice filled my ears, “Why sudden this smile?”

I didn’t know he was looking at me.

I looked at him and said, “None of your business.” And went to see his photos.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Nick’s jaw clenched and his hands gripped the wheel so strong that his knuckles turned white.

I smirked. Yeah.

We reached there in 15 minutes later and once again I opened my door.

His face was so hard by my behavior. He didn’t like it. But I liked it very much to see him like this.

He gave his car keys to valet and we both went inside the restaurant which was screaming money. I always disliked expensive things. I didn’t mean I didn’t like food but according to me why spend so much money when you can buy the same thing in cheap.

I don’t like to spend money more than it is necessary.

It is what it is.

Nick noticed my disapproval and whispered in my ear, “Didn’t you like this restaurant? The food is great here.”

I said shrugging, “It’s not about food. It’s just I don’t like expensive restaurants. Nothing else.”

He was deep in thought and then said to a man, “Table 4 on Mr.Stevens.”

The man nodded and said, “Follow me sir and madam.”

We went behind the man and this time Nick didn’t place his hands on me. Good for him. He learned his lesson. Good. Very good. Indeed.

The man said, “This is your table sir and your waiter will he here in a second.”

Nick nodded at him and the man went.

True to his words, young girl came towards us and said, “Hello, I am Gia. Today I will be your waitress. Are you ready to order?”

She had a small smile and she looked pretty too.

I smiled at her and said, “Can I have some water, please.”

She nodded but Nick said to me, “Don’t you order something to eat?”

I shook my head.

Then he ordered, “Reuben sandwich, barbeque ribs, apple pie, beef jerky, and baked alaska.”

Why did he order so much food? I didn’t know he ate that much. Man and their stomach.

After waitress went, I said, “I didn’t know you eat that much.”

He smirked at me and again said nothing.

He was looking at me intensely. Checking every single details like he wanted to memories everything and then save it like a treasure.

So I did the same.

He looked amaze the way I was looking at him same as him.

Then he said, “How are you?”

Huh?

Is he asking me how am I?

Like seriously.

I shrugged and didn’t say anything like he did it before.

He laughed at my action and said, “You didn’t change a bit babygirl. Same old, same stubborn, same annoying little girl.”

I didn’t say anything to see his reaction and it did.

He groaned and said, “Enough of this no talking babygirl. Talk.”

I smirked at him and still hadn’t talked.

By then our order had arrived.

He placed Reuben sandwich, apple pie and beef jerky in front me and said, “Eat.”

Like hell.

I didn’t want to eat that’s why I didn’t order anything.

I sat relaxed in my seat with my hands folded in front of me.

He was frustrated about my behaviour.

He stood up from his seat and came towards me to sat beside me.

I looked questioningly at him but instead of answering he picked sandwich and brought it in front of mouth and said, “Open your mouth.”

But the stubborn as I was I didn’t open my mouth.

He once again said, “Do not make me repeat myself.”

But I smirked and said, “You already did repeat yourself two times.”

He growled and grabbed my jaw to open my mouth but I was fast. I backed up against the seat and said harshly, “If I wanted to eat here, I would have ordered something. And drop that fucking attitude like you care about my wellbeing and eat your damn food.”

He clenched his jaw.

In this chaos I forgot that we were here for the deal. But no one came in that time. Wait, did he just lie to me about deal?

Mother fucker.

I stood up and glared at him, “How dare you lie to me about deal? Just to lunch with me. How romantic, isn’t it?”

I calmly said, “Sit down.”

Ohh. He had the audacity to tell me to sit down and listen to him after he lied to me.

I quickly grabbed my purse and marching towards the restaurant exit.

How am I going to office now? I came with him.

Do not worry.

Let’s walk.

I was walking where we came from.

But he was fast. His car was beside me and he said, “Get in the car.”

I ignored him and continued my waking.

His car was also speeding beside me and he once again said hard, “Do not test me Isabella. I am not in the mood for your stubbornness right now. Get in the damn car or”

So he was so angry the way he said Isabella. But like I was fond of testing him.

I stopped talking and came near the window and said calmly, “Or what?”

His jaw was clenching so hard. If he did it more time, his teeth gonna break down. Who cares.

He said looking directly at me, “Or I will leave you here.”

See, this asshole.

He was gonna leave me here alone. Good. Very good.

I calmly said once again, “Then leave me. I don’t care. And I am sure as hell not depends on you.” And started walking.

He waited for a minute like he didn’t believe what I said. I was not a child. I was grown up woman who knew how to handle herself in this situation.

He speeded his car and drove to office leaving me alone.

Bastard. I was not going to go with him anywhere again. This was the last time. Who did he think he was? Like every girl I was not going to beg him. My parents raised me well enough to handle asshole's like him.

I really didn’t care about his action. Because I knew he was like that.

But I thought god was with me because a taxi came a near me.

I quickly sat and told him my office address.

My phone ringed and I was it was Sar.

I picked up and said, “What’s up bitch?”

“We are going tomorrow for spa, manicure, pedicure and for everything.”

Huh. For what.

“But for what?”

“Seriously Isa, oh my god, you forgot about concert.”

Oh shit.

Really Issie.

How the hell I forgot about it?

God, I am such an idiot.

“It’s just that I have been very busy lately. It slipped from my mind.”

“No no no no no. You are not like this. Who is behind this? Umm…Nicklaus.”

She was not asking but telling me.

“It’s not only him though.”

“Okay baby.”

She didn’t believe me.

Great. Just fucking great.

“So you are coming with me or do I go alone?”

Fuck it.

“Are you kidding me Sar? Of course I am gonna come. Tell me time.”

“Yup bitch. It’s 10 at morning and I booked everything for us.”

I have to take a leave for one day. I will talk to Mik. I am sure he does not have any problem.

“Okay.”

“Bye babe. I have so much work to do.”

Then she hung up.

Concert gonna be at 7 in the evening.

I am so excited.

I didn’t even realise I reached at work. I paid the bills and said thank you.

I entered the building and went towards the elevator.

I entered the elevator and scrolling his tags. Yeah man. I couldn’t wait.

The elevator stopped and I went towards my desk with smile on my face as I was seeing his photos.

But before I reached my desk someone grabbed my hands to stop me from going forward.

They stop doing that shit. I hated it from my core.

I saw who it was.

It was Miky with Nick.

Miky quickly said, “Are you okay Issie?”

Huh?

I am perfectly fine.

I smiled at him and said, “I am perfectly fine Mik. How are you?”

He was worried about something. He said, “I didn’t mean it like that dumbie. I said are you okay when my asshole of brother left you in the middle of street.”

Oh that.

I smiled at him and said without looking at Nick, “I don’t mind the way he acted. I don’t expect much from him. That’s it.”

Miky's face was painful by my words. I didn’t understand why but he was about to say something Nick rushed towards the elevator to go to his office.

I shrugged and said to Mik, “See. That was I tried to say. He doesn’t care about me nor anyone but himself. Arrogant as he was.”

I was looking at Nick as his face was so hard, body tense, hands fisted, jaw clenched and he was looking at me intensely.

Without waiting for Mik’s replay I went to do my work.

Thank god Shan was not there to see this. I didn’t want her to ask me anything. As they already knew, both brothers were friends with me, mostly Mik.

I didn’t want my mood to be down so I thought about tomorrow’s concert.

Fucking hell.

I am going to see him in person.

God, please let it be a good day.

I remembered something by this and went towards Mik’s office and knocked it.

“Come in.” was his reply.

I opened the door and stood in front of his desk.

He was looking at me to say something.

I said, “I want a leave for tomorrow.”

His eyes were wide and quickly said, “If this is about my brother then I am so sorry Issie. We can sort this out.”

He thought I was taking a leave because of his brother.

What?

Nope.

I smiled at him and said, “Relax Mik. It’s not because of your brother. I am going tomorrow for concert that’s why.”

He calmed down by my reply.

I think he did take his brother’s action very seriously.

He is so cute.

He said, “Ohh. I thought something else. No worry Issie you can go but come after tomorrow. I want you to complete that design.”

I dramatically salute him and said, “Okay boss and thanks Mik.”

He shook his head at my antics while I went to complete most of design.

Do not forget to Comment, Share and Vote.
Thanks for the reading!