Chapter 38

I was in the middle of something when my gynac called.

"Good evening doc."

"Good evening Isabella. Are you free?" She asked me.

I frowned but said yes.

"There is some problem. Can you meet me in hospital?"

Problem?

What problem.

"What problem Doc? Is it my baby okay?" I asked concerned laced in my voice as I placed my hand on my belly.

"We will talk once you will come here." She said without answering my question.

"I will be there in few."

And I quickly rushed towards the hospital. While going there, my phone was buzzing continuously but I ignored it because my mind was somewhere else.

I directly went towards her.

"Come. Have a seat Isabella." She looked once I entered the room without even knocking.

I did as she say. I sat on chair in front of her desk. She was reading something when I came, she placed it on table and removed her glasses.

I tried to read her eyes but it was fucking impossible to read as she was expert in it.

"Breathe dear." She said so sweetly.

And I breathed as I didn't know I was holding my breath.

"Can you tell me what is the problem?" I said pleading.

She sighed. And I felt like it was not good what she wanted to tell me.

But I have to know what it is because it was regarding my baby.

"You have some complications during pregnancy. This baby might be more dangerous to your health. So we suggest you to abort..."

"Wait a minute."

"My baby and it is dangerous for me? And you are suggesting to lose my baby just because it maybe lose my life. " She nodded at me. "I.am.doing.no.such.things."

"But you will lose your life Isabella."

"And I will lose my baby's life if I do what you suggest." I sighed while smiling at the memory of happiness this baby brought to everyone. "My baby brought so much happiness in our life and I can't lose it. I can't lose their happiness. Even before he or she born, he or she is becoming our happiness. I can't lose it ever if it will cost my life. So be it. I don't care. I will put my baby over anything."

"I can't force you to change your decision because it is entirely up to you. But according to me, you have to consider my saying." She said in worry.

"Do not say anything we talked to them. I don't want them to know any of this." And I sure as hell make it sure.

She nodded and gave me my file. I left after words. I just have to place this file away from them anyhow.

When I reached home, I was engulfed into a warm hug as their hands on my belly.

"Thank god you are okay." Ales said softly.

"Where the hell are you? And why the fuck you aren't picking any of our phones?" Nick fired questions after questions.

I already planned what to say to them.

"I was shopping for tomorrow and I left my phone in car."

And I did shopping while coming here. Our parents are coming tomorrow. I don't know what will happen.