Chapter 21

B stopped car in front of the hotel where I was staying. I was happy to reunite with him after so many years. It was still hard to cope with the fact that he was gone. Forever.

I was a fucking idiot to hide all my past thinking that it will go away who knew I was so wrong.

If you hide it, it can’t go away just like that it’s nothing. If you wants to truly let go, then try to embrace with it than avoiding it. Stay strong no matter what will happen. Past should keep in past, it looks good in it not in your fucking future.

I still haven’t cope with this. But sometimes we have to let go of the person you love. Yeah, I was so fucking in love with him. So was he. I don’t how it happened but thank god it happened. But god didn’t want me happy. I was with him only for few months and then puff. Everything ended. Every little damn thing.

B came quickly to opened my door and held my hand to get me out of the seat.

But before he say anything, a voice yelled.

“Where the fuck were you? And why the fuck you didn’t answer any of my calls?”

We both looked at Nick. He was looking angry, way to angry. Fire was burning in his eyes. Hands fisted tightly might broke them. Jaw clenched hard. Eyes narrowed waiting for my reply. But B said before me. “And who are you man?” and protectively pulled my body towards him.

Let’s just say PROTECTION MODE ON.

Nick saw his hands on my body, tightly wrapped around with protective manner. He didn’t even look at B but he looked at me with narrowed angry eyes asking silent question Who is this guy whose hands on your waist.

I rolled my eyes and said boringly, “He is my old friend.”

“Why are you explaining to him sweetness?” B said still glaring at Nick.

By hearing nickname B gave me, Nick came towards us and quickly pulled me away from B.

What the fuck is his problem?

Before I knew what happened, there is a fist coming on Nick’s face. Hard. I gasped at the scene unfolding in front of me. B hit Nick.

Jesus Christ. Is this day not gonna be any more bad than it already is?

“Do. Not. Fucking. Pull. Her. Like. That. Otherwise. I. Won’t. Hesitate. To. Kill. You. With. My. Gun.” And B grabbed his gun which was always tucked in his pants.

“B, what are doing? Put the gun down.”

But he ignored me.

“B, NOW.” And he pulled his gun from Nick.

I looked at Nick, his nose was bleeding. Oh god. He was wiping it like it was no big deal but he looked so calm than my liking. This is definitely a calm before the storm.

What in the actual fuck?

B narrowed his eyes at Nick whose face was smirking at us.

What’s going on? Does anybody tell me?

“Is this looks joke to you?” B said.

“I gotta say no one, I mean no one ever hit me and that on my face. You did pretty good job and from I observe.” Nick looked up and down at B who was confused as me. “You are a fighter with this rough and hard fingers, scratches on knuckles.” Then looked at his jacket. “And a biker who is for unknown reason very protective of what’s mine.”

I widened my eyes at the last part. Like hell I am his. I am no ones but myself. And daddy’s princess. And mum’s baby. And my brother’s angel. And uncle Fero’s little girl. And… you know what I mean.