Chapter 2

It was 7:15 at night. I had 45 minutes left to get ready. So I went to take a quick shower with my Dove body wash and also washed my hair with my Dove shampoo and conditioner, then dried my body and hair with my fluffy towel then went to my room with my birth suit.

It was my room and no one gonna come without my permission so why not enjoy my privacy by walking naked in my own room.

I was going through my closet for a perfect dress to wear tonight and I found it. I wanna enjoy my night tonight so I wanna look sexy. My eyes found dark red silk dress which was very sexy. It had low neckline front under my boobs and tight rest of it with thin straps on both shoulder.

Isabella's Dress

I applied my Dove lotion on my body then wore red panties without any bra because that dress didn’t need one

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I applied my Dove lotion on my body then wore red panties without any bra because that dress didn’t need one. I didn’t mind that. Then I did put the dress. It fitted perfectly on my body like a second skin and I loved it.

Then dried my hair by hair dryer and let it loose to flow. My hair is perfect and I didn’t need to put much efforts for it. Then I applied some makeup on face, eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick and put black heels.

Perfect while looking into the mirror. After satisfying with my looks and applying Dove deodorant, I was ready to go to club.

Yeah, I am in love with the Dove. It’s my favourite product.

I checked the time and it left 15 minutes. I grabbed my purse and mobile along with my car keys, then I was off to go.

I called Jeh to told him that I was going to be there in 5 minutes.

I went downstairs and said “I am going.”

Dad and Sam were going through their discussion while sitting on sofa, mom was watching her favourite TV show and Daniel was reading something in his mobile.

When I said i am going, all heads were turned to look at me like a hawk except my mom.

She smiled, tears had started to form in her eyes and said “Oh my, my babygirl has grown up into beautiful woman.”

My mom is very emotional. So sometimes I am.

Like mother, Like daughter.

“No way in hell you are gonna dress like that to go to club. Go change immediately.” Sammy glared and said while both my dad and Daniel agreed.

Oh fuck no. I was not going to change. It took me total 20 minutes to ready and now they said to me that go change it.

Nope. Not gonna happen.

I was about to reply to him that go fuck himself but mom glared hardly at Sam.

“Watch your language young man, I do not appreciate cursing in my house. And Isa is going to the club. No more discussion. Go honey and enjoy.” Mom said.