Chapter 19

It was the time for us to go to Italy. I was so damn excited. I couldn’t wait to see him. Hope so we will get free time. Alone. I smiled at the thought of him and me alone. Finally.

I didn’t tell Vin about coming to Italy. I wonder how he will react. And I am going to his company because besides this, I don’t know anything. Will he be happy to see me there? Of course. Who am I kidding?

Mik was not coming with us because he was needed there, so I was stuck with Nick. That fucker didn’t even utter a one word to me. I didn’t know why I was bothered by this. Maybe because he was constantly irritating me with his vulgar comments, jokes and all.

He was in a bad mood. So bad because he was constantly yelling at his employees, especially his assistant. That poor girl was in the verge of tears. But she was a total crazy. She did everything in her power to get Nick’s attention but Nick being asshole, didn’t give her any look. Not only to her but every girl. That’s why people thinks he might be a gay. But it was not like he went easy on boys. Nope. Same treatment man. I didn’t want to get their position. They all feared him. Except me.

And why should I fear him? Because there is no reason.

Why was he in bad mood, I had no idea? Who cares actually. Let him be it.

And one fucking thing, Nick has their own jet too. Wow. This people are so rich I didn’t even know that. I can’t wait to see the inside. I have never ever been in private jet. I just saw it. That’s it. I wanna see if I saw on google like it was. But Nick was busy yelling, scolding his employees. I was still not sure why I am with them. 

Currently we were waiting to get inside the jet and he didn’t like to end his so called bickering.

How does this people hear it? Because now my ear drums are about to explode. He is yelling like he wants to hear whole fucking London.

I was shifting from one foot to another because my legs were hurting due to this fucking 6 inch heels. I should have wear the shoes. I looked up and saw all were going inside the jet. Finally.

I went behind them. Most likely ran. I was this much excited. I was the last one to get inside. Wow. It was beautiful inside. So beautiful. I wanna buy one too.

Everyone was seating in their seats. I looked for empty seats. It was beside a guy. He was in his early twenties, maybe my age. And looked cute. With glasses. Lean body. But not my type.

I went to seat besides him but I felt like someone is glaring at me. I looked where it was, Nick. He was watching, more like glaring at me. His in front of seat was empty and I was like stubborn not gonna sit there.

He can suck his ass after ignoring me. If he wants me to sit there, he can ask. But nope. He wants me to sit there willingly. Not gonna happen asshole.

I smirked at him and sat besides that cut guy who was looking outside.

I said, “Hi there! I am sorry I sat here without asking you first if this seat is taken or not.”

He looked at me and smiled, “Hello! and not this seat is not taken. I am Kevin by the way.” Giving his hand to shook.

I took it and shook his hand, “I am Isabella. In Mik’s , I mean in Michael’s department.”

He smiled at me and said, “Who don’t know you. You are the talk of the gossip.”

I frowned at him. Gossip. What the hell?

He quickly said after noticing my reaction, “Oh, sorry I didn’t mean it like that. I wanted to say, everyone is talking about you. You know you being friends with our bosses.” Then smiled at me.

Oh.

I smiled at him. He then started reading some book. He was nerdy type of guy that’s why they all didn’t want to sit with him. How childish!

I put my seatbelts and put my headphones in ear and let music flow through my ear and closed my eyes. Then relaxed in my seat. The way you move by Sara Phillips was playing.

How amazing feeling it is! It is a one hell of a song. I love it. Her voice is just wow.

Then played Ride it by Jaysean.

Fucking hell. All this songs are turning me on. My playlist is filled with fucking erotic songs.

The song continued to play one after another. 100 bad by Tommy genesis , Heaven by Julia Michaels, In my bed by Rotimi, Wale, Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding, I wanna love you by Akon, Right now by Akon.

Someone tapped me on shoulder and I opened my eyes to see Nick was standing. I stopped my song because I didn’t wanna let the lyrics go, and pulled my headphones from my ear then looked at him waiting to say something.

Damn, he looks hot as hell in his suit. Why do men look hot in suit? I have no idea actually. They are site to hold, to capture, to fuck. Yeah, my mind has no shame to go there. Always thinking of fucking.

“A word.” Before I say talk, he continued, “In private Ms. Taylor.”

Oh now he is talking. Fuck him. I am not going anywhere with him.

“How about no Mr. Stevens?” I heard loud gasps around me.

I think no one has talked him like the way I talked to him now.

He clenched his jaw. Eyes narrowed at me. Fire was burning in them. Might he burn himself. “Now babygirl.” Then went ahead with silent warning to follow him.

I was about to relax in my seat but Kevin said, “You should go Isabella. Boss looks very angry and we don’t want him to give leave his wrath on us. Please.”

Ugh.

“And when he isn’t angry.” Then stood up and went where he was.

What he wants now? Can’t he leave me the fuck alone for some time? I wanna listen my songs. I was in a good mood but He already did spoil it without asking me. He is a prick. I am telling you he is doing this only for irritating me. Nothing else.

He was waiting outside the room for me. He opened the door and let aside for me to enter. So, even in anger he didn’t lose his gentleman personality. Bravo Nick.

I went inside and wow. It was a bedroom. Nice one for that. But my imagination interrupted by him backed me up against the wall beside the door. Hand on my throat and other besides my head. Legs in between my legs. In a way I was trapped.

He really needs to stop doing that. Why the hell am I turning on? Maybe I need to check myself to gynaecologist about this problem.

I looked at him with bored expression where he was glaring. Smoke coming from his ears. I think his brain burned. And I smiled at my thought.

He narrowed his eyes and his grip on my throat tightened. “What’s so funny? So, disrespecting in front of my employees is funny for you? I already told you babygirl, do not disrespect me and especially not in front of my employees. You really need to show how to obey.” He closed his distance between us, not that it was left any but you know what I mean. I licked my lips unconsciously. He looked at the small act. “How about I will show you how to not disrespect me?”

Without warning he slammed my body into mattress and pulled my dress up to my waist. My panties removed after. My legs spread wide. He smirked at me and dipped his head in between my legs.

Fucking Jesus Christ.

“Fuck.” I moaned by sudden impact.

He grabbed my thighs tight to stop me from moving and devouring my cunt like a starved lion hungry for a delicious meal. In that case the mean was me. And he was lion.

He expertly sweep his tongue on my walls. He blow his hot air on it and I shivered involuntarily. I closed my eyes and arched my back. Hands gripping his perfect styled hair which was gonna be messy after I was done with it.

“Eyes on me babygirl otherwise I will stop right here.” He commanded.

I quickly opened my eyes and pleaded, “No. No. No. I am looking but don’t stop.”

He smirked. “It’s not hard to obey babygirl, now is it? Look at you, begging me to do not stop. I like you when you beg me. It is a fantastic site to see you like this.” Fucking fuck motherfucker. “You want me to continue what I started?”

“Yes.” Please.

“You are going to obey me from now on?”

“Yes.” No. Absolutely not. But if I said no, then he will stop what he started.  And I don’t want that. A little lie won’t hurt anyone.

“Tsk. Tsk. Are you lying to me babygirl?” He looked straight in my eyes. But I pouted and made puppy face which he liked it very much. “Yes or no.” Dammit. He won’t fall for it.

“No sir.” I mentally smirked. I hit where it’s gonna damage.

His eyes darken. “Then take it what I am about to give you without any protest.”

Then he started what he was doing. His tongue doing things to me. Suddenly he put two of his fingers in my core and I winced and moaned by pain and pleasure. I still hadn’t get used to such long thick fingers. His eyes were watching my every move. The way my eyes tried to close, my mouth parted open, lips biting, frown on my face. He was watching closely still not stoping his assault on my pussy. He grabbed my throat then thrusted his fingers and scissor it.