Chapter 24

Vincent POV :

"Tattoo look sexy on you." With that we left her room.

Her tattoo looked similar. I remembered that quote but where? How did she tattooed that quote? Who suggested it to her? But at that time I couldn't remember it. My thoughts interrupted by Stevens.

"We need to talk."

"We do." I said but still thinking about her tattoo.We have a lot to talk about. She means the world to me. For her I can do anything.

We reached downstairs where everyone was there. They are good and kind people I must say. They treated me like a son and what did I do? Hurt their daughter. But from now on I will treat her like she deserves and she deserves the best.

First I thought to just fuck her and then left her. I needed something new in my life because I was bored with the usual life. I needed something exciting and when I saw her, I knew she was the perfect girl who could be my play. A new might I add.

She is sexy. Damn the curves she has. Unbelievable. Every mens wet dream she is. Everything is sexy about her. Her talk, her smile, her body, every little damn thing. I wonder how she is single but that's a good thing for me. She is mine now. I can not let go of her. Ever.

When I spent my time with her, I knew more about her. And I was falling for her insatiable. Sometimes I wonder I am the luckiest man in whole world that I have her. Yeah she is feisty, a lot. My little tigress she is.

I know I fucked up. I was going to tell her all truth but I needed time because I did not want to hurt her. But I fucked up when she heard everything and saw my ex Giuliana kissed me. I was not in the mood for anything sexual. That whore did that catching me off guard. And before I removed her from me, my Bambina saw it.

Before Giuliana came I had a lot of work to done. I had already a bad day and after seeing files on my table, my head started to buzz rapidly. Then she came and it intensified.

That bitch didn't know when to shut the fuck up. I was not in the mood to deal with her that time. She was starting to mumble god knows what but I was not paying attention to her. I had more important work than her. But she suddenly sat on my lap and placed my hand on her waist.

I decided that I was not going to tolerate this bitch anymore. But then she kissed me and before I removed her lips from me I heard my secretary's voice and then all went wrong.

The face of my Bella's was so vulnerable and so looked so hurt, my heart beating rapidly to see her like this. I hated to see her sad but what I did? I made her upset. And more important cried her. But she was stubborn to not let any tears rolled down her cheeks. She is my brave girl know how to compose herself in all situation. One second she was hurt but next my baby turned into fucking angry queen. And my god, she looked so sexy when she was angry and her mouth said things, it was such a huge turn on for me. I was so close to bend her over my desk and spank that cute little ass of her until she begs me to fuck her. But in other situation, I would have done it.

But when she said that before going, made my blood boil. How dare she let that Stevens fuck her? She is mine and mine only. Before I knew she gone. I followed her but she ran towards the road. And vanished quickly. I didn't know how she was in Italy but after calling her mom, I knew.

I tried calling her but she didn't even pick my calls. I thought it would be best to talk her tomorrow. Maybe she will calm down for a bit. Later that day I went where their event was. I saw him outside the event, I quickly went towards him and punched him but he dodged it. I was so angry would be understatement. She is fucking mine but that Stevens said she was in hotel room. Again I thought she was tired so I didn't see her that day but I should have. I didn't have to listen to Stevens.