Chapter 28

Vin pressed himself against me. A gasp erupted from me because I could feel his hard erection poking against my back. In between my buttocks telling me it wants to fuck me hard. Nick took the chance to enter his tongue inside my mouth, playing with my tongue. I didn't know what to do, how to act because there was not only one but two men giving their full attention to me. I was lucky, no more than lucky girl.

Vin roamed his hands on my body like he couldn't control himself anymore. From my shoulders to my thigh leaving hot trails behind it, wanting me more as his mouth bruising my neck. His teeth was biting my soft flesh. I whimpered at the sudden pain but he was quick to soothe it with his tongue and received a moan from me. I could feel the satisfied smirk on his face. Asshole. Then again he sucked my skin like a leech he was. No doubt tomorrow it will leave a mark which I am gonna hide it with my expensive compact. No objection with that. While Vin was bruising my neck, Nick was bruising my mouth the way he kissed.

Nick bit my lip not hard enough to bleed but enough to sting telling me to kiss him back. And I flowed with that desire. Who is going to deny the desire when you are pleasured by two person? Not even a fucking sane person. He bit my lip again to kiss him back and I grabbed his hair and kissed his mouth. He groaned in my mouth satisfied with my action. I pulled him closer to my body. I wanted to feel his ripped muscles to touch my soft flesh. At that time the clothes were the only thing irritate me so I did the only logical thing. I ripped his shirt, the ripping sound echoed in room, buttons were flying god knows where. I didn't care about that neither they.

I roamed my hands on his hot ripped body, he moaned in my mouth liking my hands on his body and I smirked to know I was the reason behind his moan. I touched his chest which was so soft without any hair on it. To his nipples, they were soft yet hard. Suddenly kissing his nipples desired in my mind but I could do that later. I ran my fingers on them. Pinched it softly and again I received his sexy moan. I could getting used to hearing his moan.

Suddenly I moaned loudly by someone pinching my nipples. I was wearing lace red bra without pad so he could easily get my nipples which were hard begging for attention through my dress. "How does it feel to pinch others nipple Bella?" Vin groaned behind me. I didn't answer him. My fingers still on Nick's nipples, I pinched it again and at the same time Vin pinched my nipples again. "So you like it to give pain to others while to take it from another." Yes, I wanted to say but my mouth was devouring by Nick. Pleasure was running in body like a wave after wave.

I moved my fingers to his abs, they were so ripped and so delicious. Vin kneaded by breasts with his both hands. "Look at them. They are so heavy and so soft." But I couldn't look at them because Nick didn't want to leave my lips. So I moaned at him. I moved my fingers towards Nick's belt. "Babygirl, slow it down. You are making it very hard to control myself." He whispered in his husky voice finally leaving my mouth. I looked at his mouth instead of his eyes, they were red, so red and mind I add swollen too. I unconsciously licked my lips. And he grunt.

But I was nowhere near stoppable. I backed my ass on Vin's hard cock and grinded my ass against it. He gripped my waist tight stopping me from further movements, no doubt this will also going to leave mark on my body. I tried to wiggled to create more fiction between our intimate parts

"Mmm. What do you want Bambina? My cock in your pussy or Stevens's cock in your mouth? Maybe both?" And images formed in my mind, corrupting already dirty mind with his dirty words. Yeah, maybe I wanted both cock. In my mouth, in my wet glistening pussy or in between my ass. Which option is best? I think all of these.

"I think she wants both, man. Don't you babygirl?" Nick replied while watching me with his dark eyes, which wanted to devour me right here. And I could feel my fluid running towards my thighs. If they will touch my inner thighs, they will know it right then that how much I am wet for them. Their dirty mouth, their hands, their ripped body, their cock making me lose my mind if it isn't already.