Chapter 15

I yawned and stretched my hands.

I felt so relaxed and content. Maybe last night was really a good for me. And I slept like a baby with nice dream. Oh my god. Dream. I fucking slept with Nick in my dream. I couldn’t believe that.

Thank god it was just a dream because I did not know what I would have done it in real life if that would have happened.

But it was one hell of a dream. I almost thought it was real. I enjoyed every minute of it. I still could remember it but not so clear. Just a glimpse.

His body was so ripped and I fucking licked and sucked it. Then his dick was so fucking monstrous and that thing I let it sinked in my asshole not pussy.

Hilarious Issie. You are a dreamer. Not just a dreamer but a fucking porn dreamer. Why the hell I always end up fucking in my dream than in real life? Maybe I think about it a lot that’s why. To experience that type of sex, I’ll do anything for it.

I opened my eyes and rubbed it. Fuck I wanted sleep like last night in my every day life.

Then I get up to start my routine. But before I get up, someone’s body was on my body, didn’t let me get up.

I saw and gasped at the scene.

Fucking hell.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

That was not a dream Issie.

How I let myself in this fucking situation is beyond me?

What was wrong with me to do that?

There was a lot going on my mind at that time.

Nick hand was on my left breast and fuck his mouth was on my right nipples.

I didn’t notice that earlier. Wow.

Fan-fucking-tastic

Shit Issie. How in the hell I end up like this? I am such an idiot.

Due to my gasp, he opened his eyes and looked at me questioningly.

He realised the situation he was in. Then suddenly he squeezed my left breast and sucked my right one which was in his mouth while watching me with his hawk like eyes.

My mouth parted by sudden interaction. He was still watching me intensely. He bit it and I winced then soothed it with his tongue. His other hand was playing with it, pinching then again squeezing it.

Fuck that felt good in real than in dreams.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I can’t do this. Vin. Oh my god. How he will react? My phone? Where it is? I might forgot it in Sar's car.

I quickly tried to get up but his body couldn’t let me.

I groaned and said, “Move.”

He smirked at me and said, “But I was enjoying here babygirl.”

Oh my god. His morning voice. It was so sexy and addictive. I was feeling hot all over again. Just kill me now. Seriously.

Come to sense girl.

I cleared my throat and said again more like pleading, “Move Nick please.”

He then removed himself from me and get up. I quickly put sheets to hide my babies.

He chuckled then I looked at him.

He said while soothing his hairs which looked messy but in a good way. By the way I love messy hairs, “Do not hide it from me because I already saw it. And also tasted it. And I never thought you have a big, handy tities, I swear.”

What the fuck I reply to his cocky comment? Tell me. Did he really have to comment on my babies like this? He is so blunt and very straight forward man.

Blood rushed towards my cheeks by his comment. I cleared my throat again and said with same cockiness like him, “And I never thought you have a this small, handy dick, I swear.”

I smiled at his reaction because his dick was nowhere near small.

He smirked at me said, “Do you look like it is small now? Wanna check it again by fucking in your pussy instead of ass?”

I gulped. And looked at junior Nick.

Oh god. His morning wood was standing at full attention. And he was not even trying to hide it. It looks so beautiful and so mouth watering. Get a grip girl before I drool it.

He said while smirking, “He wants you again babygirl. Can you help him?”

Fuck.

How dare he?

I said, “First wipe that smirk off of your face. I still can’t believe I let you fuck me in my asshole. What was wrong with me?”

He said, “If you are thinking about your fuck boy. Then don’t. It’s not like you are his girlfriend or he is your boyfriend.”

Yeah. He makes sense. We haven’t make it official but still. I shouldn’t have done that. It is not right. How I am going to tell him that? How… but my thoughts interrupted by Nick saying, “Do not think much about that. We were both drunk. Mistakes happened. Relax.”

Yeah. We were both drunk. Mistakes happened.

I was about to say him do not tell anyone but he said, “And I am not telling anyone about this. I am not a shithead you think I am.”

Then he went to his room butt naked. Nice butt. Round. Strong. I like it.

Shut up Issie. What is wrong with me?

I get up and winched by my pain in ass. He sure knows how to use his dick. He fucked me pretty good last night. And I enjoyed it very much.

Not again. Think about Vin. Yes Vin. He would have called me like thousand times and he would have pissed. How I am going to tell him? That I let Nick fucked me in my ass.

God help me. Please.

Issie now you need gods help. How generous of me. Seriously.

My clothes were shattered everywhere in room. My top and bra torn out but my skirt and panties were in one piece.

What I am going to wear now? I can’t wear in skirt and then go out topples.

Mik and Sar what will they think of me now? I almost forgot about them.

My head was hurting by so much thinking man. Take a breath baby. You can do it. In and out. In and out. Calm down.

I went to shower and soothed my aching muscles. I grabbed my shampoo and wash my hair. Then applied body wash on my body and rubbed it. I was thinking deeply. How I am not feeling guilty about this. I should feel hate, gross or even remorse. But nope. Nothing.

I was sure going to hell for this.

I dried my body and opened bathroom door. But to my surprise there was tee and shorts with new pair of panties. And also tampons. Thank god.

Who put it here? Sar? I don’t think so. Because if she did put it, she is not going to leave me till I say everything about last night. And I still haven’t told them about Nick. The club night where he ate me. I forgot to tell them honestly. So much has been happened in this time.

Get together, concert, Vin, my accident and also my job. I will tell them later. I mean soon.

It must be Nick then. How dare he gave me his one of fuck girls clothes.

I was about to throw them but noticed new tag.

What?

This is new clothes.

I checked every clothes even panties were new.

Must be a gift for any of his girls.

Who cares. They were good.

I quickly put it on and to my surprise they fitted my body like it was mine.

Then I went downstairs.

Both Sar and Mik was sleeping peacefully in each others embrace.

I quietly went towards kitchen to eat something. Nick was nowhere to be seen.

I opened refrigerator and picked eggs and oranges.

I put pan on stove then after heating , I cracked eggs.

I was humming a song while making breakfast.

Suddenly I felt heat behind me.

Without looking back I said, “What do you want now Nick?”

His moved his head in between my neck, hands on my hips and breathed deeply, “You smell divine babygirl but how about saying thank you for clothes?”

I said, “Thank you and how about moving aside to let me make breakfast?”

He chuckled and moved, “I can give you that, you have so much energy this morning. Is something happened last night I am unware of? Huh babygirl?”

I looked at him. He wore white shirt, four buttons undone, sleeves were uncuffed, black pant, dishevelled hair looked like he just showered and directly came here. In right words, he looked deliciously handsome. But I remembered what he said.

Why can’t he just let it go? But it is Nick and it’s in his behavior. And he can’t let this go anytime. I know that. He is going to torture me with this. Shitface.

He grabbed oranges and squeezing them slowly while looking at me. I felt hot suddenly. Then he huskily said, “I love oranges. They were so soft and tastes so damn good. I always want to suck them hard.” While looking at my tities.

I gulped at his vulgar comment but said nothing.

“Then suck them. I am sure one of your fuck buddies let you do that without complaining.” I replied while making breakfast.

And they will love it too because he knows how to use his mouth. I have experienced both times. It was awesome.

He tsked and said, “But they don’t have like yours. And I want yours. It is quite addicting.”

God. Just stop his fucking mouth.

I don’t replied to him.

I could feel his eyes on my butt and legs while he was making orange juice.

I made scrambled eggs for both of us. And prepared two plates.

He came and sat in front me and said, “Here. Freshly squeezed orange juice.”

Oh god.

Don’t.

I can’t handle it anymore.

“Stop it Nick.” I pleaded.

“What stop it Nick?” Mik said while rubbing the sleep from his eyes. And Nick had a stupid smile on his face. Why he think this is funny?

I glared at Nick and smiled sweetly at Mik as I said, “Nick wanted to fuck Sara.”

At that time Nick was drinking juice and by my comment he chocked on it.

While Mik loudly said, “What?”

Sar screamed, “What the fuck? You better stay the hell away from me Nicklaus otherwise I will make sure you won’t able to fuck anyone.”

And I was smirking at Nick. But he was glared at me hard. I was sure if looks could kill, I would be six feet under ground.

But looks didn’t kill so I was still alive and healthy and still smirking at Nick.

Mik yelled, “What the fuck Nick? I thought you like Issie.”

Now it was my time to choked. Sar came and patted my back.

I am sorry what?

Nick and like me?

In hell actually.

He won’t like anyone than himself.

I calmed down and looked at Nick. He was now glaring hard at Mik and Mik had apologetic look on his face.

What the hell is going on here?

I waited for them to explain me what’s the meaning of this.

Sar screamed in my ear and said, “I knew it. I fucking knew it.”

I closed my ear at her screaming.

Here I was still in the shock after Mik's comment and look at her she was screaming happily.

Then she was gone god knows where leaving us three behind.

I looked at the both brothers questioningly.

Mik cleared his throat and said, “Umm. I was just kidding Issie.”

Oh hell no. He was not kidding.

I glared hard at him with my eyes narrow and hands folded in front of me.

He gulped and said, “Can you not look at me like that. Both of you actually. I am shitting here. Might as well piss in my pants.”

“Eww noo.” I said

“What the fuck dude?” Nick yelled at his brother.

Mik quickly said looking at me, not at Nick as he was walking away from Nick, “Issie I said earlier was all true. I didn’t kidding. Nick really likes you a lot since childhood.” Then puff he was gone running away from Nick before Nick grabbed him.

Nick mumbled under his breath, “Wait until I get you fucker.”

I cleared my throat to divert his attention. He groaned and said, “Now don’t look at me like that. Yes. I like you since our childhood. Now happy.”

I smiled at his outburst and said nothing.

He said questioningly, “Why are you smiling? Is this a joke I am telling you? Because it’s looks like it the way you are smiling.”

Then he closed distance between us and I backed away. But he came closer in my personal space.

His breath was fanning on my face. He smelled so good though.

Then he said, “I want to fuck you in your pussy so bad then let’s see you will smile like that after I am done with you. It was a shame you are on your periods right now otherwise you wouldn’t be walk properly.”

I said furiously while looking at his eyes, “So it’s a shame that you fucked me in my other hole, huh?”

He touched my cheeks and said lowly, “You have no idea babygirl what last night meant for me. It was best night for me. So what I fucked you in the ass instead of your pussy. It was still special for me. I am still thinking about it. I can’t wait to fuck you properly babygirl.”

I was in a dirty mess. Now I was horny. Damn periods.

“In your dreams fucker.” I smirked at him but internally I was mess.

He clenched his jaw and grabbed my throat and said, “Watch your mouth when you talk to me. Otherwise I am glad to teach you obedience.” As he tightened his grip on my neck.

It was so sexy. I loved it.

I came closer towards his ear and bit it slightly and said, “Let’s see when this day will going to come.”

His eyes darkened and said huskily, “I am looking forward to it.” Then he went to sat in his seat like nothing happened and ate his breakfast.

So I do the same.

After breakfast I went straight to the Sar's car and took my mobile. And my fucking god. I had hundreds of messages and missed calls.

I thought about to open it later and read it. For now I will call him.

But before I call, Vin called me.

I was sure I am gonna hear a lot of scolding from him.

I was debating whether I receive it or not. But fuck it.

I am gonna face it with my head held high. And not in a coward way. My parents raised me much better than a coward.

I closed my eyes and received his call.

Where the fuck are you Isabella?”

Oh my. He said my name. So the matter is much serious than I thought.

“I..umm..my phone was in Sara's car last night. And I forgot to pick up until now.”

He was silent for a moment then calmly said, actually way to calm, “I said where the fuck are you right now.

If I said him I am in Mik's house, will he get angry? Of course Issie. Don’t be dumb. He already hated Nick's guts and…

Do not make me more angry than I already I am Bella.”

Fuck it.

“I am in Mik’s house.”

He didn’t talk to me for a minute. I thought he ended call but his next sentence told me he hadn’t ended the call.

Last I remember I dropped you off to your friends house not Stevens house.”

“After you left we went towards their house to catch up and it was Saturday night.”

And you slept there last night where you forgot about me.

Not just forgot. I fucking get drunk and slept with Nick. I wondered what he is gonna do after hearing this. I am not telling him now when he was this angry. I will try to wait for anger to melt down then I will tell him. But not right now.

What happened last night that you forget to call me?

Ohh. Shit.

“I..umm...watched movie.”

And?

I swallowed.

“And get drunk.”

I was ready to hear his tantrums.

Okay.”

Just okay. Wow. That was easy. But my happiness ended just as it started by Nick's voice.

“Here is your clothes babygirl.”

I looked at him to see he was holding my skirt and panties while smirking at me. He was doing this on purpose to get me in trouble.

So, what I am going to say to Vin. I am sure if he wasn’t angry before, he sure as hell angry right now.

I pleaded him with my eyes to shut the fuck up but Nick was Nick. He again said, “Last night was fun. We should do it more often. What do you think babygirl?”

I pleaded Nick with my eyes to shut up. But his phone ringed and he looked at caller id then mouthed me, “Meet me in my room after your call.”

I quickly nodded at him then he was gone.

What did I put myself into?

I looked at my phone to see if Vin was still there. And he was.

Good luck Issie.

I could hear his sharp breathing. He was calming not to lash out on me.

“Vin?”

He was with you last night.”

He stated not question it.

“Vin…”

He cut me off.

And you were drunk.”

“It’s not me who was only drunk. We all were drunk last night.”

So you fucking all were drunk.”

I didn’t know what to say.

You did know I fucking hates him still you spent last night with him.

Okay. Now he have to stop it.

“I was not only there with him. And you know that. And stop with this all questioning. I was sad that you went quickly and I didn’t know what to do. So Sara took me to clear my head and cheer me a bit. That’s it Vin. Nothing else.”

Okay. I am sure as fuck going to hell the way I lied to him. Not fully lied actually. I did say him truth but partially.

He exhaled and said, “I am sorry Bella. I didn’t think that way. You were not receiving your calls and messages so I thought…

“That I am with Vin.”

God. Forgive me for this. But I promise I will tell him later.

He cleared his throat and said, “Yeah.”

“Well I gotta go. Talk to you later.”

Then hang up without listening his reply.

I was acting like I am the fucking sheep here.

Do not forget to Comment, Share and Vote.
Thanks for the reading!