Chapter 26

Nicklaus POV :

I was in my room doing some work on my laptop. Fuck, I was sitting on one place so long. I stood up and stretched to relax my muscles. I closed my laptop and went towards the kitchen.

"Baby, I am gonna leave now. Be ready." It was Mik's voice. I walked closer to see him dressed. I ignored it and opened the refrigerator for some food. I grabbed left over pizza and some juice. After closing refrigerator, I sat on stool.

"Yeah yeah I know we are picking Issie." Picking Issie? Where? He hang up and was going but I called him. "Michael?" He turned around. "Say fast because I am already late to pick up Issie." He knew now I was not going to leave him after hearing Issie's name.

He groaned and ran his hands on his hair. "We are going to the club. The Desire. And Issie is coming so we are going to pick her. And bye asshole." And he ran before I catch him.

Because of him, Dad scolded me.

We are now currently standing in his office. Dad is behind his desk, still standing while Michael and I are standing in front of him.

"Da..." but dad cut him off. "What if she would have been in danger?." I know better than to talk. He do not let anyone talk while he is talking. "Do you know how serious this situation is? I still can not believe you did not notice her disappearance right away. Answer me dammit." Fisting against the desk. Thank god it is made up of wood not glass otherwise I am sure we have to bring a new one.

"I know I made a mistake, a big one actually and I apologized for that. And I also know my sorry I not enough for my actions. But I am truly sorry dad." I say while looking at him.

Michael laugh to ease the tension in the room. "Thank god for apologizing. Now we can go. Let's g..."

"Not so easily Michael Stevens. What about you?"

He gulped. "Why are you always try to intimidate me knowing it scared the shit out of me. I am not good with you guys big, scary eyes. So leave me out of this."

Dad and I chuckle at his reply. He is always like this. And also true, he is so scared of us when we are angry. He is a still baby. Excuse his age please.

But mom come and watch what the fuck is going on. Dad immediately soft his face. And Michael the drama queen complain about us. "Mom, tell dad to not scare me with his hawk like eyes. It scared me shitless."

Mom glare at Dad and narrow her eyes at him. Dad just smile at her to save himself. But mom is mom no matter what. She put her hands on her waist. "You mister why do you always scare my baby like that?"

Dad come towards her and grab her hands. I know what he is doing. Trying to distract mom with his charms. But Michael say loudly, "No mom. Do not fall for his charm. He is distracting you."

I smile and shake my head at his childishness. This is his technique to save himself.

Before he say anything, I drag him along with me leaving mom and dad behind.

So if my babygirl want to go to club then I was in. I ain't leaving her in that club where horny ass teenagers lurking around.

I ate my food quickly and rushed towards my room to change. But before I go, I called Vincent Luca, or should I say Alessandrio De Russo. I was waiting for him to drop this new bomb to my babygirl. Maybe he has reasons to lie. It is not my business to tell her. It's his secret not mine. And if he wants to not tell her, then that's fine by me. I am sure he will have a solid reason for that.