Chapter 8

Let’s not be late,
Come on, I wanna take you up and down, up and down
Round and round, round and round
I’ll stay all night with you to hang around.

He backed me up against the wall as he was fucking me hard.

“Oh yes baby. Yes. Yes. Yes.” I said breathlessly.

His hand on my throat while other hand was squeezing my breast. His head was on my neck. Kissing it. Sucking it. Biting it.

I loved every second of it. I couldn’t even think properly but I didn’t want to. He was enough to lose my consciousness. He was everything for me.

He leaned back and grabbed my waist with his both hands as he watching himself sliding in and out. He pinched my waist as he was satisfied the way he was fucking.

He groaned and said, “Fuck.”

I held his shoulders as he continued to thrust me.

But I wanted more. I needed more. Like we needed oxygen for survive. I needed him to survive.

“More please. I need more.” I was pleading with him to fuck me harder so that I wouldn’t walk properly tomorrow without wincing.

“Your wish is my command Bella.” He said in his deep voice.

He carried me to bed, laid me on my back. Pulled me towards the end of the bed. Legs on his shoulders as he entered me hardly.

I moaned loudly by deep thrust. This way I could feel him deep, very deep in my warmth.

He groaned and said, “You feel so good Bella. Fuck, you are so tight. Your pussy squeezing me like she is happy and satisfied by my cock.”

Yeah, my pussy loved his cock. Way to much. And his piercing did amazing things in me. It felt so good. Like a whole new level of sex.

I was in my daze. I just nodded at him.

Our slapping sounds was echoed in room. It sounded so sexy. My tities were bouncing by each thrust.

He said dominantly, “Do you like it Bella? My dick in your tight pussy. Huh?”

His voice was husky. I liked that very much too.

His body was well scripted. Water droplets was looking like they were shining. They looked so erotic on his body as well.

Everything was perfect. He, his body, his voice, his dick, his every little thing. I craved him like my life was depended on him.

I was so busy looking at him, admiring his body. I didn’t even notice he stopped fucking me and slapped my ass hard.

Shit it hurts.

My ass was already sore from previous 30 spankings. Because of my stubbornness.

“Oww. It hurts.” I said while soothing my ass.

“It was meant to hurt not for your pleasure Bella. Now answer me.” He growled.

What answer?

I don’t know.

He noticed my questioningly gaze and slapped me once again and said, “Because I asked you something.” Slammed his dick deep enough I thought I saw fucking stars. Do. Thrust. You. Thrust. Like. Thrust. My. Thrust. Dick. Thrust. In. Thrust. Your. Thrust. Pussy. Thrust.

I screamed loudly and said, “Fuck I loved it. So much sir.”

It was like my insides were splitting in half the way I was being fucked but I did ask for him. That was what I get when I asked.