Chapter 35

I leaned into the door frame and folded my hands in front of me and narrowed my eyes at him. He was looking somehow familiar to Vin. Brown eyes, hair neatly tucked back, straight nose, sharp jawline, broad shoulders, blue shirt neatly tucked into his brown pants with black polish shoes.

I snapped my head at him as I heard his laughing.

"Do you know V..."

He again cut me off.

"Yes, that asshole is my brother and hey, I am forget to introduce myself. I am Lorenzo." His accent was also nice man.

Wait?

Did he say brother?

Oh shit Sherlock.

My eyes widened and he nodded at me confirming his theory.

"Oh hey, I am I..."

He again cut me off.

"I know, you are Isabella whom my brother is falling deeply for." He finished.

"Falling? No you must misunderstood it. We are just complicated. Oh my manners, please come in." I let aside to step him in.

Once he was inside, I closed the door behind him and followed him inside. Before I told him to sit, he already sat on couch where I previously sitted.

"It's good you are feeling this home comfortable enough to sit." He looked at me as he sheepishly smiled at me.

I smiled. "So what do you want to drink? Coffee? Tea? Water? Bear? And the list goes on."

He chuckled. "Bear would be fine, thanks."

I nodded. "Coming right up and feel free to make yourself more comfortable, it's not that you are already are but you know what I mean."

He laughed as I went to grab two bears for him and I. I passed one at him and sat in front of him on other couch.

He sipped and I did the same.

"My brother didn't know I am here." He said suddenly.

I furrowed my brows. Vin didn't know? So how he knew where he live?

"I did a little digging and here I am." He answered my unspoken question.

I nodded.

"My mama would love to meet you." And I choked on my bear.

And he just laughed while I tried to control my breathing.

"I am sorry what?" I asked once I calmed down.

"I said my mother would love to meet you." He looked so much like his brother. Same features excuse tattoes because Vin has a lot of tattoes.

"I don't know." I said uncertainly.

How can I meet his mother because I was not only dating his son but also other guy.

I can't do this.

Nope.

Not gonna happen.

"What the hell are you doing here Lorenzo?" Vin snapped at him as I turned around to see he was standing with Nick looked like they just came from work.

Ohh how much I love their after work face, body and everything. It's messy but that's what I liked the most.

I bit my lip to stop doing something naughty in front of his brother. Nick started at me with his intense eyes sensing my dirty, dirty thoughts.

"Me? Ella invited me, don't you Ella?" Lorenzo said while looking at me.

I invited him? When?

I don't recall it but didn't he say a while ago that he did some little digging?