Chapter 33

Nicklaus's POV:

“Where are we going?” She said still looking outside of window while peeling banana.

“That I can’t tell you babygirl. You have to ask to your friends for that.”

I heard her scoff and sighed as she leaned further into the seat and ate banana.

I turn the music on and let it sound peacefully.

I looked to see she was slept peacefully without worrying anything. I let the voice down of music so it didn’t disturb her sleep. We needed one hour to reach the destination.

I parked the car where everyone’s else was but didn’t see anyone. I stopped the engine and turned towards her. I tucked her hair behind her ear and she stirred.

“We reached?” Her voice was still groggy because of sleepiness.

“Yeah.”

She opened her eyes to looked where are at and once she scanned area, she jolted awake in her seat, happiness shining in her eyes as she turned around me.

We were at Tankerton beach. It had low tide, offers lovely views back to the groyne dotted beach, and beyond it the colourful clapboard houses and beach huts of nearby Whitstable.

“We are at beach. Damn it’s so beautiful. Let’s go.” But I stopped her by child lock.

She turned around and furrowed her brows at my questioningly.

I grabbed back of her neck and pulled her towards me as I kissed her red luscious lips. I could taste her lipstick but I didn’t care about that moment.

She grabbed my hair while kissing me back. I bit her lower lip asking for her to open her mouth and like a stubborn girl she was she denied. So I did the only logical thing, I put my cold hands in her sweater and cupped her breasts making her moan as I slid my tongue in her throat. Her body was so warm and so smooth. I kneaded her breast outside of her bra, her nipples standing for my attention.

I slip my hand in her bra and pinched her nipple hard enough to leave a hiss from her mouth which I engulfed in my mouth.

“Nick…” She moaned in between kisses.

I pulled away from her mouth to see they were red, swollen and looked thoroughly kissed, more like fucked. Her lipstick was no where near her lips and I knew she will get mad for that but I will make it up to her later for sure.

She was panting, breathing heavily as her chest moves up and down as she breaths.

“You always leave me panting like this.” She said in between panting.

I chuckled at her and I pinched her nipple making her hiss then removed my hand from her sweater and kissed her head.

“Let’s go now. Everyone waiting for us.” She nodded while looking at front mirror and gasped when she saw face. She chuckled and shook her head while grabbing lipstick and smeared it on her lips.

“Done?”

“Thank you for ruining my lipstick. I really appreciate it Nick.” She said sarcastically which made me laughing so hard.

“Wait here.” I said while opening my door but she just like to make me mad. She opened it and smirked at me.

“Are you looking at me like that or coming with me…sir?” As she licked her lips.

I groaned and lock the car as we went where her friends were. Once we reached the beach, her friends screamed loudly when they saw her and my girl laughed and screamed with them.