Chapter 22

Nicklaus POV :

I woke up by my time, which was 6:00 in the morning. It was good to get laid last night because it’s been long since I had laid. Thanks to my secretary who was available that time. It’s not like nobody say no to me. Women’s married or not they are fall on my feet. Some whore are they.

I stood up and stretched my arms and legs. I went towards the gym which was come along with this suite.

I stretched my muscles about an hour in gym. I drank water and dropped water on my face and body. I felt hot and at that time I was sweaty reminding me to take a quick shower.

I removed my sweats along with my boxers then hopped in the shower. I placed my hands on the wall and closed my eyes as water was pounding on me.

And my thoughts have gone towards her. Isabella Taylor. My babygirl.

She is the girl who occupies my mind since my childhood. I have been watching her since then. But she was giving her full attention to my little brother. Not giving me at least one minute. And it made me so mad. I wanted her attention only on me and now too. I hate when she give her precious time to others not me.

The body she has, wanting me more and more. And after I taste her, I want more of her. I can’t get enough of her now. She is like a drug. Let me say A lethal one.

I still can’t believe she didn’t recognize me at the club. Maybe it’s because of alcohol or what, but I didn’t mind. If she was sober, then she didn’t let me come near her.

I had been waiting for her to at least touch her and I did. God. I did. Her soft lips, red, plump and full kissable. And damn she is a good kisser. Best. I still feel her soft, silk like body beneath me.

Her silky hair I wonder how it will feel when I am going to wrap it around my fingers while I fuck her hard as I am pounding her from behind.

Her boobs are big enough to fit in my hands. It’s like they are made for me only. Not for anyone. Her pink nipples begging to be touched. They are so smooth like her body. And her pussy. Christ just thinking about it, making me hard. No one. I mean no one ever going to make me hard like her. She is the one for me. No women can make me this hard without touching but she is. She has the type of magic which wants me to crave her more and more. She is feisty, sassy, always talks back, stubborn as mule but I love her that way. She makes me so crazy that I want to fuck her so raw that she is not gonna walk properly for a month at least.

When I fucked her in her ass, heaven. She was so tight, I thought I will come right then and there. And I am fucking proud of myself that I was the one who fucked her first in her ass.

I wonder how she will squeeze me when I will fuck her in her cunt. And dirty images flashing in my mind, with different positions. And at that thought, my cock twitched. Cool dude, I know you miss her. Me too buddy and we will get her. Soon.

I was giving her my full attention but what she did?

I have enough of her now. What she thinks who she is? Some god? Or some goddess? I have known her since childhood and since then I have been like crazy for her. I don’t even know why I like her. Yeah, she is hot and sexy but last night she has completely crossed her limits.

I know she has a fair share of guys in her life but last night she dared to fuck with that tattooed guy and it was not enough that she brought him with her. Should I tell her that not only a few hours ago I fucked her with my tongue and fingers and she did come like a desperate girl and not only that she let me kissed her too.

I do not think she will fall this low. I also know she talked with her so called fuck boy but I let it aside this thinking I’ll win her over him. But she has the audacity to play with me.