Chapter 3

I woke up by annoying noise of mobile phone. Whose it was I didn't know. I was not in the mood of receiving that annoying phone.

I groaned under my breath and put pillow over my head.

But nope, it was like god was against the idea of sleeping.

I cursed and woke up who was next to me by slapping him hard.

Jeh instantly woke up and said.
"What the hell?"

I just laid innocent like I hadn't just slapped him.

He then noticed ringing mobile phone and received.

"Hmm?"

He was still in his sleep.

Then after some time hearing other side. He literally screamed and woke up Sara as well.

"What?" And cursed loudly after ending call.

Sara screamed loudly than him and said "What in the hell happened?"

And I just opened my eyes and looked at them innocently.

They both had strong hangover after drinking 5 shots while I was blessed because I didn't get any type of hangover after drinking any alcohol.

They both groaned while putting their hands on their forehead.

So like a good best friend I was, I quickly went into the bathroom to take medicine. Then gave the medicine to both of them with water.

They mumbled "Thanks babe. You are a saviour."

I just shrugged because it was not a big deal for me and smiled at them.

After taking pill and swallowing with water, Jeh was the one to say,

"Shit. Today I have a meeting at 10 o'clock which I had forgot. Thanks to you guys for that and now it's almost left only 30 minutes for me to reach my office. So girls, I am gonna go. See you later. Bye."

So that was the reason he screamed so loudly.

Sara and I both bided him goodbye.
And we both freshened up and went downstairs to eat something.

Both Sara's parents were on a business trip so the house was all alone for us to enjoy.

Breakfast was ready by their chef who were a sweet lady.

"Morning Mrs. Kelle. What do we have for the breakfast because we are so hungry." I smiled at her and said.

Sara also replied, "Good Morning."

Mrs. Kelle sweetly said,
"Good Morning Isa, Good Morning Sar. Today we have bacon, eggs, and freshely squizzed orange juice."

Mrs. kelle was best in cooking. She worked here since Sara was small.

Mmm. The smell was so delicious. My mouth watered. Damn. I had to eat quick because my tummy was making weird noises.

Sara and I laughed and devoured the breakfast.

I moaned while eating and Sara agreed with me.

Mrs. Kelle just smiled at us and said, "Slow down girls. We don't wanna stomach ache, now do we? Take your time. Nobody gonna take your food and i have made more for you. If you don't wanna slow down then i won't give you more food. Now do you need to me do that, yes?"

"N..o...no no. We don't want that. We will try to slow down our food." Sara said with full mouth food.

"Please Mrs. Kelle, have mercy on us." I said making pout and puppy eyes.