Chapter 25

After everyone left, dad came in my room to check up on me. And I was so grateful for that. I was so thankful for god giving me this beautiful family.

He sat beside me and hugged me. "Do not ever do that again sweetheart. You are our life. You are everything for us. Your mom was so scared and thought something might happened to you. You know how your mom is." Guilt washed over me again by hurting them.

"I won't dad. I promise." And hugged him back. And I mean it.

"Are you going to tell us now why you left Italy that day?" He asked while running his hands on my hair. I know he is not prying but a father wants an answer why his little girl leave Italy suddenly. He knew I can't tell them the real reason in front of all.

What should I tell him now? I can't lie to them. I hate to lie. I think for a while and he waited patiently for my answer.

"I was not in the right state of my mind. So I angrily shut my phone off without thinking of anything and that was my mistake. I know I should think about you all before doing anything and I am sorry for that dad. I won't do anything like that again." At this time tears rolled down my cheeks. He quickly wiped it.

"It's okay sweetheart. Sometimes we can not think right due to some situations but its all right. What is more important that you did know your mistake. And you still didn't tell me the main reason but I am not going to push you. If you don't want to tell us, that's perfectly fine baby. Just in all this, take care of yourself. We can't lose you again." And kissed my forehead. He understand me so well. Of course he do. I am his only daughter.

I nodded my head. "You can't lose me that easily daddy. Then who is going to irritate you?"

He laughed and I smiled at him. He is handsome even in this age. When I go with him, even girls can't keep their eyes off of him. I still remember when I went with him.

We are eating ice cream because we decide to spend some Father - Daughter time. He wear plain lavender shirt with sleeves roll on his forearms and black pants with black shoes and his rollex watch. I can see girls seeing him with their lustful eyes. But suddenly one girl come and dropped her ice cream in front of his shirt. "I am so sorry. I didn't see you. I am sorry again." While touching his shirt where ice cream is.

I am looking at her with my narrowed eyes. She is the same girl looking at my dad since we came. And now she is faking it just to touch my dad. How dare that bitch!

"Hands off of him." I say her in murderous tone. Dad look at me with his narrowed eyes telling me to talk properly. But I ignore him. The girl is still touching his shirt. "Are you deaf bitch? I said get the fuck away from him." At my outburst she widen her eyes but try to stay strong. "And who are you to telling me what can I do?"

I come closer and rip his hands from his shirt. "His daughter. Now get the fuck out of here before I kill you." After hearing his daughter, her eyes are so wide I think it will come out of her socket and mouth open. They don't think I am his daughter. Well no one can think because my dad still look young and handsome. "You are lying." She says still in shock.

I roll my eyes at her but before I say, Dad pull me closer and kiss my head and say, "She is my princess. Now will you excuse us, her mom is waiting for us to come home."

Her face is so priceless. We turn around and laugh. Let's see how mom will react after hearing this.

I was smiling remembering that scene.

"What is the reason behind your smile? Care to tell?" Dad was looking at me.

I smiled again. "Oh, you wouldn't want to know Dad."