Chapter 9

“Words Bella. Words. I need words.” He tsked and said.

I whispered, “Yes.”

Still I was looking ahead of me. And he was behind me. I hadn’t even looked at his face, his eyes.

My hands on the balcony railings. Tightly wrapped around it.

Wind was flowing fluently. Moon was hiding behind the clouds. Stars were blinking. Night had it’s own aura. My hairs were flowing due to wind flowing.

He whispered, “You smell amazing. So do your hair. It looks so smooth and so shiny.” As he took few strands in his hands.

He murmured, “I love it.”

I love it too.

He laughed at my response. I didn’t know I said that loud.

God. I am embarrassing myself in front of him.

He was continued playing with my hair. He indeed loved it.

Accidently his knuckles touched my bare back. I shivered. Goosebumps formed on my skin by this sudden action. My breath hitched in my throat.

He noticed and said lowly in my ear, “I haven’t even touched you properly and look at you. I didn’t know my touch affects you that much, so that slightly touch made your body shivered.” His voice was deep and low.

His breath on my skin doing things to me. To my body.

I blushed at his remark.

He smiled, “Now blushing at my reply. I don’t hesitate to tell you what I want to tell you. I say things what it is. I don’t sugarcoat anything. And I expect it from you too. Tell me what’s wrong, what’s bothering you, what’s problem and every damn thing. I love honestly. Sometimes it is hard for me to control my anger but I'll try to manage to control it for you. I know I am not perfect, no one is but I'll try to become a better person for you. I am yours already but I want you to be mine. You think, it’s so fast but you are in my mind the first time you messaged me and it is more than a year. You occupied my mind, my soul, my body everything. I couldn’t think properly without you. You were in my mind all the time. It’s like you own me without actually saying.”

I replied to him, “I feel the same about you. All you saying were also happening with me. And I love honestly too. I have prepared myself for you, your world. And first time I messaged you, I was already yours. I am still yours.”

He breathed deeply close to my ear.

He huskily said, “So if I want to touch you, kiss you and fuck you, will you allow me Bella?”

I dumbfounded by his blunt reply.

I nodded my head but quickly said remembered his words, “Yes.”

He slowly closed distance between us. There was no gap between my back and him. His hands were slowly moving towards my hands. He touched my arms to my fingers. I shivered again. It was like a spark. Goosebumps formed on my skin. He grabbed my hands. Drawing circles. The slight touch and his actions made me breathless. Then he wrapped his hands around mine.

His hands were so big compared to mine. Mine were fitting perfectly within him.

He head was still close to my ear and neck. He whispered, “Look at this. It’s like your hands are made for me. Only me.”

I smiled at his remark because I did think the same thing.

His body was hot in this cold weather. I could feel his pecks, abs. It was so hot.

Then he gently libbed my earlobe. I shivered again and leaned against him and move my head to other side to give him more access. He tightened his arms around me. And said, “Before we do anything, I wanna tell you something.”

What it is?

Is there any problem?

Can’t this wait?

I don’t wanna stop this?

Damn.

He continued and said, “Bella I am dominant man.”

Really.

I can't believe this.

Oh my gosh.

I was so ready.

I have been waiting for this day. I needed someone to dominate me but only in bed. Not anywhere.

I smiled and said, “And I love dominance.”

He quickly turned me around and huskily said, “Really? You have no idea how much you made me happy Bella.”

I was happy too.

Then he said, “Can I kiss you Bella?”

Just do it already. And the way he was saying Bella doing things to me.

I whispered in his ear, “What are you waiting for then?”

Damn he was so highted.

He smiled at me and grabbed my both cheeks and smashed his lips as he kissed me.

Shit.

Jesus Christ.

That’s how it feel to kiss your man.

His lips were so soft. So kissable.

I felt ecstatic. Happy. Peaceful.

My legs were about to give out, I quickly grabbed his shirt to support me from falling.

He nibbled my lower lip then my upper lip. And slightly biting it. Soothed it with his tongue.

He tongue was asking for me to open my mouth.

I opened it gladly. Without hesitating.

Then he devoured my mouth like he was waiting too long to do it. And it was indeed a long time. He tasted like sin. I hope I didn’t smell bad.

His hand grabbed my hip and other hand behind my neck. I closed the remaining distance between us, if that was left. I wanted to as close as to him. So did him.

His tongue was fighting with my tongue. I remembered he had removed his tongue piercing.

But at the end he won. His tongue was deep in my throat. Tasting every inch of mouth. He was a great kisser without any doubt.

He bit my lip hard and I winced. But them he soothed it with his tongue. The scene was so erotic.

I was sure my panties were soaked.

I grabbed his hair with one hand and shoulder with the other. I was fiddling with his hair and he groaned in between kisses. So he loved it. Got it Mr.

I wanted to feel his hot body against mine.

He was kissing me like there was no other day.

His cock was poking against my already wet core. It was throbbing. It needed to soothe it.

I grinded on him to soothe my aching pussy.

He growled under his breath and continued kissed me. His hands tightly wrapped  around me to stop grinding. But I wanted more.

I tried to move but his grip on my hips were strong.

So I did only one thing.

I grabbed his ass and pulled them towards me so that his cock will come in contact with my core.

I moaned at this. So he.

And he started grinding me roughly.

Yes, yes, yes. We were dry humping.

Still kissing. Biting. Sucking. Licking.

It was like our tongue dance started.

I wanted release so bad.

His grinding was also so hot.

Not a one second his hands left to wonder my body besides my hip.

We stopped kissing to breath. I was breathing heavily so was he.

His lips looked more full, red by biting and sexy. I didn’t doubt mine were looking same as him.

He was looking like I was the most important thing in the world. His eyes were dark as night. They held love, lust, happiness. He looked happy.

His thumb was on my lips. Rubbing it. Parting it. And his eyes followed this action.

He whispered huskily, “Do you know what my favourite things going to be? Your lips. They are mine.”

I smiled and nodded at him.

Then he grabbed my hand and said, “Come. Let’s sit on bed.”

Then he sat on bed and I was about to do the same but he pulled me on his lap. Both of my legs were either side of him.

And then he hugged me tightly.

His head was on my neck and hands tightly wrapped around my hips.

I brought my hands on his hair. And started massaging his head.

He had a long day.

We didn’t say anything. The silence was comfortable.

He moaned by my massaging and said, “I needed it Bella.”

And I continued to do it.

After some time he said, “I am staying here for two days then I am going to Italy.”

So soon.

But I want him here more.

He continued, “And I want my two days with you. I want my girl with me.”

Really?

His girl.

This sound so sexy.

I am his girl.

Yay.

Yes. God. Yes.

Without any doubt.

He then said, “I know you have your life here. And I don’t saying that you should come with me leaving all the behind. But I want you close all the time. I can’t spend any more second without you and I don’t want to. We can manage this long distance but it is hard for me.”

I said, “It is hard for me too to stay away from you. But I have my family, my job, my friends here. I can’t just come with you and leave all this things behind. But maybe I’ll try to transfer my job there. Maybe.”

He pulled his head from my neck and looked at me lovingly.

He said, “Really? You can do that. I promise I’ll take a good care of you. You are now my responsibility.”

I smiled at his words and kissed him with open mouth.

Quickly our kiss become passionate.

Desperate.

I started grinding on him but he stopped kissing and leaned his head to mine and said, “Not now Bella. I wanted it more than anything but not right now. Believe me I want you more than anything. And my dick is well enough to show you how much he loved to get in your warmth. But I want our first time special. You have to wait for it.”

But I wanted him right now.

How I am going to survive it?

He noticed my pout and said, “Do not upset Bella. I hate to see you upset. And do you wanna spend the night with me?”

I quickly said without thinking, “Yes.”

He chuckled at my reply.

And said, “Then you have to tell you friends.”

Ohh...l almost forgot about them.

I stood up and grabbed my mobile.

And then texted them,
I am staying here guys. You can go home. Drive safe.