Chapter 36

When it was the time to go, the girl from meeting who was hot for my beast came in front of me like she owned this company.

I leaned into my seat and sat comfortably with hands folded in front of me, waiting for her to finish her little speech.

"Listen here whoever you are. Nicklaus is mine so stay the fuck away from him otherwise I will make your life hell, got it?" She said as she was pointing fingers towards me, looking at me up and down.

I knew I am beautiful, sexy and all men's wet dream so when she felt insecure about me, it didn't surprise me though.

"Finished?" I said boringly because I didn't have any time for such nonsense.

She gaped at me but stood her ground. "What the fuck did you just say?"

I collected my things and checked my phone for any call or messages. I grabbed my purse and walked forward but before that bitch grabbed me I grabbed fistful of her hair in one hand and twisted her hand behind her by my other hand making a loud cry erupted from her lips making my ear drums vibrate.

"God your voice is as ugly as your face and will you shut up." And she did.

I came closer towards her ear and whispered in it. "Listen here now you whatever your name is, the man you are talking about is none of your business so stay the fuck away from him. You are his employee so stay like that if you don't want to lose your job and believe me because if you continued this nonsense, you will gone sooner than I think. Now be a good girl and leave like nothing happened. Am I clear?"

Her breathing was uneven and her eyes were closed.

What in the hell happening?

Did she in euphoric state?

OH MY GOD.

I quickly removed her away from me. She opened her eyes which were full of desirable and looked at me like she wanted to fuck me.

What I have gotten myself into?

"You are so beautiful and so dominant Mistress. I'd love to be your submissive. Just give me one chance, you won't regret it Mistress. Please." And she kneeled in front of me making me frozen on my step.

I am dominant?

She wants to be my submissive?

Mistress?

How this situation goes from her shouting to kneeling in front of me?

Honestly I have no idea.

"Mistress please. I will be a good girl."

OH GOD.

Suddenly a body pressed against my back spreading warmth to my frozen state and hands coiled to my stomach marking his territory. I leaned into him and inhaled his manly smell.

"You okay?" He asked in my ear.

I nodded my head still looking at the girl kneeling in front of me. She was watching us with her doe like eyes. Looking so innocent and vulnerable. I had never seen something like that.

"Get up." He said to her but more like commanding.

She shook her head no and looked at me for something I didn't not what.

"Mistress?"

OH GOD. AGAIN.

"Just stand up and stop calling me that name because I am no ones mistress nor I am what you think. I am straight as fuck and" I pointed the man behind me. "he is my man."