Chapter 23

I woke up by some one shaking me. I groaned and pulled blankets over my head but soon that blanket pulled away from my head. "Sweetness your uncle called me."

I quickly sat still with sleepy eyes. "What?"

Why would he called me? Because I left without informing anyone? That seems a good reason but how did he know that I am here? Did Nick told him? But if Nick told him then why did he called B now not before when I actually arrived here? It means Nick told uncle now. So he didn't notice I had gone that day. That I also didn't attend event. Wow. Great Mr. Stevens. I am so fucking proud of you motherfucker.

"Get up now. He called me and asked me are you safe? I said yes and you are sleeping. Then he told me to tell you that he wants you to come home." As he was soothing my scalp.

"If you are gonna keep doing that I might sleep again B but it feel so good. Mmm..." My eyes were still closed and I was on the verge of sleeping. Again.

"Did you not hear what I had said earlier sweetness? Only my fingers on your scalp?" then he laughed.

I smiled at him. "Of course I heard it but uncle fero know about you guys. So I don't have to worry."

When I was with Milo having dinner with him, uncle saw it and instead of getting angry he told Milo, "Keep her happy Milo. She is my little girl."

I thought he will be angry that I was with older man but fortunately he did not judge me. I didn't know how but I think he knew what a gentleman Milo was. And uncle didn't tell anyone about us. When Milo gone, uncle taught me how to be calm by fighting. And it did help me to calm down.

They both knew each other because at earlier stage, uncle used to fight then he met Milo there. Since then they both were more than friends. I didn't even know that but Milo told me everything.

B said again, "And also he said something about your phone off."

Oh shit. I totally forgot about my phone. I switched off when I was leaving Italy. Due those motherfuckers, I didn't even see the beautiful city. I quickly took my phone from nightstand and switched on it. Once it was on, my phone was buzzed like a earthquake. B laughed at my frown. I pouted at his laughing. Then looked at my phone but that thing didn't want to stop buzzing. God what's going on?

"Okay sweetness, it looks like you have so many missed calls and messages. Check it and I'll be downstairs." B said.

I nodded and then waited to stop that buzzing. Who would have called me even message? Of course they both couldn't be. Then who?

Finally waited for a while, that thing stopped. I picked up and gasped to see 159 missed calls, 203 messages. The most surprising thing was, Vin and Nick called me along with Mom, Dad, Sam, Dan, Mik, Uncle Fero, Sar and Jeh. Why the fuck they all were called me? It was not like I vanished.

Issie, you did left without saying anything to anyone. So it's obvious they were scared. Yeah but how this any of Nick and Vin's business to call me? They both done their deed now it's my time to do some deed. I quickly blocked both Vin and Nick's number. Now let's the real fun begin.

I was about to check messages but I had to go home. I took shower and changed into my white crop top which showing my tatt on my ribs perfectly with black ripped jeans. I ran my hand on tatt, it looks so beautiful. Now I look more like a biker. Then along with my bag, I went downstairs where B was doing some work on laptop.

He heard my footsteps and quickly shut his laptop. "Let's get you home, okay?"

"Yea..." but something caught my eyes. It was a photo. Of Milo and I. He was carrying me behind his back and I was attached to him like a koala. I didn't even know B clicked this picture. We were just wandering at that time.