Summary

Love is a wild like a wind.
We can either wonder it or wander it.

A girl who was crazy with Italian man. But not only just a man, a singer, a famous singer who is 8 years older than her. Like every girl she wanted to be with him, to had him as lover but like every girl she knew it is just a fantasy which could not and would not be complete ever. But heart wanted what it wanted. How we could deny it. She was texting him every day about how is he or how is his work or Is he happy? That type of questions without any day off. And she knew that he couldn’t even read her messages because she was not only girl that texted him. But a girl still could hope. Hope for him to be her. Her man.

On the other hand, he was not what his fan thinks he was. He was manipulative, he was arrogant, he was player who loves to get in girl’s pants and then toss it like a garbage. He wanted something new, new to play, a something or maybe someone just for a fun. He was bored and wanted something much exciting in life. He didn’t care about any consequences because for him nothing was impossible. Because in a way, he was a billionaire who think with his money and of course with his dick. He was always thinking everything is possible when you have money and a big dick which can bring every woman to his feet. But he was unaware of the new version and new aura and new twist was going to come in his life. He was unaware of a true love which was going to bring his senses back. He was unware of happiness, peace and love was going to be come like a lightning bolt, which was going to change his life completely upside down. But hope it would not too late for him to understand that. But he has his own secrets that nobody have any about but not just secrets, a big secrets.

And in this mess, going to enter her childhood best friends brother.

This is a story about love triangle. She felt connection with not only one man but also with two man. She wanted both of them but the question is that, Do they both wants her? And if they both wants her, will they share her with each other?

That’s only one way to know when you read further story.

Is it love? Or Is it just a game? And in the game, Is she only a pawn? Or more?

There is going to be a lot of drama, lot of twists and turns, heart break but also a lot of love, passion and sex.

It is going to be a roller coaster for all of them.

So guys let’s join them to their journey.