Chapter 20

Damn why every building I see is well build and so tall. Vin is going to be very happy to see me. I can’t wait to see him. God I miss him so much.

I entered the building and went towards the reception area and asked, “Hello, I am Isabella Taylor. I am here to meet Mr. Vincent Luca.”

She was looking at me up and down like I was some sort of dirt beneath her feet. So I did the same as her. Looked up and down like she is a shit. Like every girl on the reception have to bitch.

And damn. She is literally made of plastic. I know you have money but is it really necessary to modified into plastic. You doesn’t need to show us that you have so much fucking money. Use it wisely dammit.

You are already beautiful in your natural beauty. No need to enhance it more so it looked like more fake than natural.

God if you are hearing me right now please listen to me. You really need to bring not bitch type of girls on earth. I fucking hate to deal with them.

“Do you have an appointment?” She said boringly. I already wanted to choke her with my bare hands.

“Mr. Luca asked me to give this file to his son and he said to give him specifically. If you don’t want me to go, that’s fine. I’ll tell Mr. Luca that.” Showing a big black file which I brought along with me which contains my fucking drawings and I was going to leave more like pretending. I already decided how to enter this building. I had planned very carefully. Because I did know that they won’t let me see him that easily.

“Oh no no. You don’t have to do that. You can go.” She was believing me. How stupid this people could be. Without seeing my ID, she let me go.

But fuck it. It’s in my favour so why should I compliant it? I mentally danced in my head as small smile came on my lips.

After giving directions to his floor she left. Of course like any other owner, his office was on the top floor. I waited for the elevator which was taking so long to reach his floor. Finally counting down to 100 I reached there. Yeah I definitely counted 100 because I didn’t have anything to do. And I was already tired but here was I, desperately waiting for to meet him. He better my tiredness worth.

His assistant was doing her work but after hearing elevator ding, she looked up and furrowed her brows. I had to act like before.

“Hello, I am Isabella Taylor. I am here to give Mr. Luca the file his father sent me to give him. He said it is important and I should only give it to him.”

She smiled at me while nodding, “Hello, I am Mr. Luca's assistant and sorry but you have to wait for a while because sir is in a meeting.” Last past she said while she had a disgusted look on her face.

I being a good actress said, “Oh it’s okay. When this meeting of his going to end?”

“Maybe in a few minutes. You can wait here. Would you like to drink something?”

She was kind enough to ask me that. I already liked this girl.

“A water is fine, thank you.”

She nodded and took few paper. “I’ll be right back.”

I nodded and smiled at her.

She went towards the elevator and left. I was alone with Vin in his office. Why not take a walk around here until his meeting end.

I walked further and saw a door. Maybe it was his office. The voices was coming from in. I came closer. The door was slightly ajar to hear their voices. I didn’t want to eavesdrop so I left. But before I left, I heard my name.