Chapter 5

Morning came early as usual because after dinner we all were talking with each other reminiscing old memories.

I checked time and It was 8:30.

So I just laid there and opened Instagram to stalk my man. But I called it investigation.

He posted concert details and said can’t wait to come London. He also put stories which was very shocking to me.

Because he did write that he can’t wait to get here to find someone with heard you been looking for me background song.

My heart skipped a beat.

Was this really for me?

Or

Was it for someone else?

I wanted to believe the second one but I couldn’t.

Why the hell did my heart beating so loudly?

Why the hell I craved him that much?

Why I didn’t know. It was like my mind, my heart and my body all wanted him. So badly. But he was like a forbidden fruit. I couldn’t just have it whenever I wanted to.

Never had in my life this happened to me. This was the whole new experience for me. And the feeling was thrilling.

I immediately face time Sar and Jeh to share this news, they received on 5th ring, both were just woke up and looked very funny.

Sar just opened her one eye while her other eye was still closed. Her hair was a mess, flying everywhere.

While Jeh looked like someone pulled his hair and beat the shit out of him because his eyes looked red like he didn’t get enough sleep last night. Jeh's both eyes were still closed.

“Good morning my sunshines. Waky waky wake up.” I said in my extra chirpy voice because I know they hated it.

Sar was one to replied, “Why are you so chirpy today this morning. You disturbed my beauty sleep girl.”

While Jeh nodded.

I ignored them and said with smile, “ Guess what?”

“Don’t you have anyone to guess for you? We just woke up for gods sake girl. Do not speak in riddles. What is it?” Jeh said and I pout.

I cleared my throat and said, “Guys, he has posted something in this Insta. That thing is and I quote, I CAN’T WAIT TO COME TO LONDON TO FIND SOMEONE.”

I waited for their reaction and as usal they didn’t disappoint me.

Blessed my ear because once again they both shouted loudly. Very much loudly. I was sure their voice reached downstairs because mom's concerned voice came, “Isa, what happened baby? Are you alright?”

Her footsteps were coming towards my room and she opened the door and saw me if i was okay.

Then only she relieved.

After catching her breath she said, “What’s that noise for then? I think I heard two noises.”

I just motioned towards my laptop. The faces of my best friends were fucking amazing.

My mom said to them, “Good morning Sara and Jerry. How have you been guys? Long time no see huh?”

They tried to look presentable but failed miserably.

They both mumbled in their most sweet voice.

“Good morning Mrs.Taylor and we are really sorry for the loud noise.” Sara was the first to talk to her.