Chapter 10

I opened the house door and yelled, “I am home.”

Whoever in the house will hear me.

I was happy and it was all over my face. I just couldn’t describe how to explain it.

Mom came and she had that smile and hugged me as she said, “Oh my god Isa, he is so handsome and hot. His voice is also very good. I loved his singing. His songs.”

What?

How did she know everything about him?

I cleared my throat and removed her from hugging to see her face and said said questioningly, “How do you know all of this?”

She sheepishly smiled and said, “Maybe I…we watched his concert last night.”

What the fuck?

Why?

I mean they didn’t like this.

How?

I am so confused.

And not only she but all others watched his concert last night.

Great. Just great.

My mouth opened and closed like a fish. I didn’t know what to say after her outburst.

I shook my head and grabbed her shoulders and said, "You are kidding, right mom? Because that’s not possible. You hated to watch that type of shows.”

She shook her head indicating she was not kidding.

Seriously?

She then said, “Baby, how come we aren’t going to watch his shows. You have crush on him. So we have to dig a little about him too. That’s it. And by the way thanks to your brothers. They did a great job by showing me and your dad.”

Wow.

Ya ya…thanks to my asshole of brothers.

But she again said, “But I still don’t understand why he was looking in one direction so much. It was looking like he was looking at something or maybe someone. I don’t know. Did you notice it?”

Oh my god.

Mom did noticed that means other people also had noticed this.

How I am going to tell you mom that he was looking at your daughter not anywhere.

I smiled at that scene when he was looking at me. It was mind blowing scene.

Before she noticed my smile I quickly said, “Uhh…No. I don’t mom. Maybe somewhere. Who knows. And I gotta go and take shower.”

She was still thinking about that scene and just nodded at me.

I almost runned towards my room and lock it.

Then laid on my bed.

But my phone rang. I saw it was Mik.

I answered and put it on a loudspeaker.

“Hey Mik! What’s up?”

“Don’t what’s up me. Tell me how you are not in office?”

Oh shit. Fuck. I forgot about my work. Amazing.

I was thinking what to reply him.

Maybe I just tell him I am not feeling well.

But I just talked to him in my most happiest voice. He will know I am lying right away.

Maybe I tell him…