1

November 2002
Scarlett POV

I'm currently sitting in my bathroom waiting for a stupid test to tell me my future. And as if that wasn't stressing me out enough there's chris who's pacing around in front of my bathroom door and it's realy making me nervous. "God can you just stop pacing around for like 1 minute" i say and i'm sure he could tell i'm very annoyed "okay i'm sorry i'm just nervous to see if we fucked up or not" he answers. "Just 30 more seconds" i say as i look at the timer. Gos i realy hope i'm not pregnant. I should've known better than to have a drunken one nighter with my best friend, and most importantly wothout protection.

Chris POV

It's just e few minutes till the result but it feels like hours, scarlett is nervous and annoyed and i'm dying on the inside. I've always wanted to be a father but not right now i'm to young. I hear the alarm going off telling us the test is ready. I wait a minute to hear what it says but scarlett stays quiet. "Scarlett are you okay? Did you look at the result?" I ask and than i hear her moving around in the bathroom. The door opens and i see her standing with the test in her hands with the result downwards. "I'm to scared to look can you do it?" She asks me barely abouve whisper. "Ofcourse i can" i answer softly and take the test out of her hands ant look at it. Positive. My expression must have changed becaise scarlett spoke up worried "and..?" She says. I finally look up from the tzst and meet her worried eyes. "It's positive" i say in a soft tone and her emotions change from excitement to worry. After a few minutes of silence and staring at the test she speaks up. "What are we going to do with the baby?" She asks me " i've always wanted to be a father but i don't realy know if right now is the right time but it's you who's pregnant and it's your body so it's your choice. If ypu want to keep it then we will and i'll help you but if you don't want ot then i completely understand and i wonnte be mad at ypu for aborting it" i tell her and she seems relieved by my answer.

Scarlett POV

To say i'm a bit relieved by his answer is an understatement, i feel like this weight that was pit on my shoulders just minutes ago is gone. Then i start to think 'do i want this baby?' 'Do i want to be a mother?' 'Should i abort it?'. All these tought fill my mind and i don't know what to do. "Is it okay if i think about it for a few days and then i'll let you know when i've made my descision?" I ask him "ofcourse it is scar you take the time you need and i'll wait for your answer" he days woth a smile. I give him a small smile back and mutter a quiet thank you before he wraps his arms arouns me and kisses the top of my head.

A few days later

It's been 5 days since i've found out i'm przgnant and also 5 days since i've last spoken to chris. I've been thinking about it a lot and i've decided to give it a try so i called chris and told him i want to keep the baby and altough he says he's not ready for kids he is and he wants a little babyboy running around the house to olay with and to teach him sports. I on the other hand want a little babygirl to dress up and play dolls with. But i wouldn't mind if it is a boy as long as they're healthy i don't care.