Part 98

Lizzie's POV:
I'm awaken by two kids jumping on my bed, "Auntie wake up! Wake up!" I open my eyes rubbing the tiredness from them as Rose giggles.

"Mommy wanted us to wake you up for breakfast momma!" I groan tiredly and turn over putting my face in my pillow.

I feel the jumping stop so I flip back over on my back when suddenly they both fall onto their knees. "What are you-" I'm interrupted by them beginning to ticking my sides, "Ah! Hey stop!" I start laughing and kicking my feet, "S-Stop it!" I say between laughs.

"What's happening up here?" Y/n walks in as the kids continue to tickle me.

"Waking momma up!"

"I said wake her up not tickle her to death!" She laughs walking over and tackling Mason into a hug starting to tickle him.

"Mommy!" He laughs, Y/n grabs Rose bringing her over and starts tickling them both. Laughter erupts from the kids as I sit up smiling at how good of a mom Y/n is.

"We surrender auntie!" Rose and Mason giggle as Y/n stops tickling them and gives them both kisses on their cheeks.

"You kids really know how to wake me up huh?" I laugh leaning forward kissing their foreheads before they sit up.

"It's time to eat come on" Y/n picks the kids up and puts them at the doorway. "We'll be down on a sec" The kids both say ok and then run downstairs. "Are you ok princess?"

"Yes I'm fine silly, not the way I'd want to wake up but I kinda liked it" I smile as she walks over at me looking at me confused.

"You liked it?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

"I liked being woken up by the kids.. because that's how it'll be when our family grows. Having Mason and his siblings running around, waking us up by jumping on the bed" I wrap my arms around her waist kissing her softly.

"I love you so much" Y/n wraps her arms around my waist lifting me up as she kisses me.

"I love you too"

"I can't wait for that either, now why don't we go join the others for breakfast. Then you're going dress shopping with them" She sets me back own keeping her arms wrapped around me.

"I'll have to make sure I don't hide mine where yours is hidden" I smile giving her an Eskimo kiss.

"Well mines hidden in the guest closet so don't hide it in there. And don't sneak a peak either" She giggles as I give her peck on the lips.

"I won't I promise. Let's go eat" I grab her hand in mine leading her downstairs where everyone sits already eating. After eating I leave with the girls to go dress shopping, I guess the kids are coming too which is cute. We went to two different dress shops, I've tried on three from each and haven't been able to find my one yet. "How long did it take for Y/n to find her dress?"

"The sixth one she tried on was the dress she loved" Robin says leaning her head on Scarlett's shoulder.

"But" Scarlett starts, she kisses Robins head before getting up and grabbing my hands. "I'm sure you'll find yours soon. Hey maybe it'll be the seventh dress"

"And even if it's not we still have a few days we'll be here honey" Y/n's mom walks over putting her hand on my back smiling. "Why don't we have the kids pick out a dress? Maybe they'll find you your dress"

"That's actually a cute idea.. ok" I smile and turn to the kids, "Hey kids, what do you say you go pick out a wedding dress for me to try on!"

"Yay! Come on Mason!" Rose jumps up grabbing Masons hand pulling him to his feet.

"We'll be right back momma!" Mason and Rose run out of the fitting room.

"Hey wait for an adult!" Y/n's mom yells chasing after them as we laugh.

"You know I think my little Rose has a crush on Mason" Scarlett giggles nudging my arm.

"Yea? I think that'd be so cute if they got together when they're older!" I gasp covering my mouth, I'm sure Y/n would love the idea of that too.

"They're already best friends, it would be so cute if they dated when they're older" Robin chimes in from the seat when the kids come running in with Y/n's mom right behind them.

"Here's the dress they picked out, they said you'd look beautiful in it. I think they're right" She walks over handing me the dress and kissing my cheek.

"I'll go try it!" I hurry behind the curtain putting on the dress the kids picked out. "Oh my god..." I walk out with a smile on my face and tears forming in my eyes.

(And here's Lizzie's dress🥰)

"Wow it looks beautiful on you Liz!" Scarlett gasps.

"I love it!" I cover my mouth trying not to cry.

"You look really pretty momma!" Mason runs over hugging my legs.

"Did we do good auntie Lizzie?" Rose follows Mason hugging my other leg.

"You two did amazing! Thank you" I smile leaning down giving them kisses on the top of their heads.

"You look amazing.. I'm so glad I'm getting another daughter!" Her mom starts crying pulling me into a hug. I feel tears start falling down my cheeks as I hug her tightly.

"And I get another amazing mom in my life!" After a few minutes of hugging I get out of my dress and back into my normal clothes. "Let's pay and go back home" I say smiling as I walk out of the dressing room. So I pay for my dress and we drive back home. When we pull up o call Y/n.

"Hey princess, how's dress shopping?"

"It was great! But I need you to close your eyes because we are about to come in the house"

"Ok silly my eyes are closed"

"Ok we're coming in! Bye!" I hang up and get out of the car. We all walk in, I see Y/n with her eyes closed, "Hi my love! Keep your eyes closed"

"Ok ok they're still closed princess" She chuckles as I quickly go upstairs. I walk into Masons room and put the dress at the very back of his closet behind his old Halloween costumes. I run back downstairs jumping on Y/n's lap, "Whoa hey I'm assuming Lizzie" She laughs.

"You can open your eyes silly" She smiles opening her eyes, "Hi"

"Hi" I cup her face in my kissing her gently. "I love you"

"I love you more!" I wrap my arms around her neck nuzzling my face into the nape of her neck humming happily.