Part 58

Y/N's POV:
I woke up to Lizzie jumping onto my lap, "God Lizzie you scared the shit out of me!" I sit up feeling my heart beating fast.

"Language babe! Masons out in the living room" She rolls her eyes laughing as I put my hand on my chest.

"What is he doing?" I furrow my brows trying to slow my heartbeat.

"Watching Steven Universe. Why?" She tilts her head to the side confused. In one swift movement I grab her wrists getting up causing her to fall back on the bed. I get ontop of her pinning her hands above her head with one hand. "Ah babe!" I smirk smashing my lips onto hers slipping my free hand up her shirt. "B-Babe Masons in the other room" She stutters as I kiss down her neck then back up.

"That's for waking me up by jumping on me" I whisper in her ear. I let go of her hands laughing as I sit up straight still sitting on her.

"I hate you." Lizzie grumbles crossing her arms.

"I love you too princess" I blow her a kiss as I get off of her. "Oh it's also for not being able to kiss you at all last night."

She sits up sighing, "I'm excited so I woke you up!"

"Excited? Why are you excited about?" I ask, immediately Lizzie glares at me and tilts her head in the scary way she does. Fuck what's she excited about?? I scoot back a little chuckling nervously. Her sisters! "Oh are you excited about us having dinner with your sisters tonight?"

"Yes! I thought you'd forgotten" She huffs playfully pushing my shoulder back.

"I didn't forget, I haven't fully woken up yet" I shrug as Lizzie gets up rolling her eyes at me. "I'm gonna wake you up like that one of these days, see how you like it"

"I liked what happened after I woke you up" Lizzie smirks grabbing my chin softly as she bends down.

"I'm sure you did princess" I grab her waist pulling her closer to me. "I have work anyway, I'm getting off early though so I'm not late for dinner"

"You have to work?" Lizzie frowns.

"I do I'm sorry, but only for a few hours! I'll be home by 4. Why don't you hangout with Mason today? Spend some quality time with him? Then I'll meet you back here" I stand up kissing her.

"Ok fine, you better not be late!" She says pushing her finger onto my nose.

"Ok weirdo I promise" I laugh hugging her tightly and lift her feet up off the ground.

"Put me down and go get ready!" She giggles, I put her down as she keeps her arms around my neck.

"Fine" I give her a quick kiss then get changed as she goes out to sit with Mason. I walk out grabbing my bag and keys. "Alright bubba I'll see you after work. You be good for Lizzie ok?"

"Ok mommy! I promise I'll be good!" He jumps up and runs over to me giving me a hug.

"I know you'll be good, I love you" I bend down kissing his head.

"I love you too!" He gets on his tip toes and kisses my cheek before I stand up straight.

"Have a good day at work babe, I love you" Lizzie walks over grabbing the collar of my shirt and brings me in for a kiss.

"I love you too, I'll be home for dinner" I kiss her again then walk over to the door. "Bye you two, have fun!"

"Bye mommy" Mason waves.

"Bye babe drive safe" Lizzie blows me a kiss.

"I will, bye" I quickly leave and head off to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At 4 I clock out and head back to my apartment. My nerves start to kick in as I drive home. I've never met her sisters before, what if they don't like me? What if they liked her with Robbie better and tell her she should be with him? Oh god. I pull up to my apartment complex and park in my spot. I sit in my car full of anxiety when i hear a loud knock on my window scaring the crap out of me. "Lizzie!" I open the door as she quickly hugs me.

"Are you ok!? Why are you sitting out here by yourself? You seem distressed." She grabs my face scanning it.

"Im having bad anxiety..." I sigh looking down.

"About what? Meeting my sisters?" I nod silently to answer her. "Babe I promise you they are gonna love you! They're gonna want to talk to you all the time" She laughs kissing my forehead.

"What if they don't?"

"They will, and if for some reason they don't then they'll have to get used to you. Because we are gonna get married one day!" She squishes my face making me look up at her.

"I love you"

"I love you too" Lizzie leans forward kissing me. "Now let's go inside and get you changed and ready. I already dropped Mason off at your parents house."

"Thank you princess, i love you" I bring her face back to mine kissing her softly. I turn off the car and unbuckle my seat belt. I grab my bag getting out of the car and shut the door. I lock the car and walk up to my apartment hand in hand with Lizzie. Once we get up there my nerves have calmed down a little bit but I'm still nervous. I get changed and walk out to Lizzie who has a big smile on her face. "What? Do I look ok?"

"Ok? You look hot baby" She grabs me by the belt loops of my pants and pulls me into her.

"I do? Hm because I'm pretty sure you're the hot on here princess" I lean forward kissing her softly. "We should go to your house"

"We can't be a little late?" She asks biting her bottom lip.

"As much as I want to, i don't want your sisters waiting outside in the cold for us more." I chuckle as she groans rolling her eyes.

"Fine" She huffs, I give her a kiss grabbing her hands.

"Let's go see your sisters" I smile as she nods happily.

"Let's go!"