Part 47

After work I drive to my parents house to pick up Mason. Once I get there I see Lizzie's car parked out front. I walk up to the door but before I could knock the door swings open. "Hey babe!" Lizzie greets me throwing her arms around my neck hugging me tightly.

"Hey princess! I thought you were still at work?" I ask giving her a kiss before walking into the house.

"We had a problem so we got to leave early, I knew you'd come here after work so I thought I'd meet you here! Come on" She grabs my hands before I can say anything and drags me up to Masons room where everyone else is.

"Wow.. it's so empty." I look around at Masons now empty room, all his toys and clothes are in boxes. His bed is the only thing still in his room.

"We've been packing up my stuff all day!" Mason jumps up hugging my legs happily.

"With breaks of course" My mom adds as Mason giggles letting go of my legs. "We just finished actually."

"I'll help take the boxes down and out to your car honey" My dad picks up two boxes, kisses my head then walks downstairs.

"I wanna help papa!" Mason yells trying to pick up a box.

"Papa? Is that what you're calling grandpa bubba?" I query as he gives up on the box and picks up his favorite toy bag.

"Yep! He said he wanted me to call him Papa instead of grandpa." He smiles then walks downstairs with his bag.

"Are you just grandma then mom?" I chuckle grabbing a box. Lizzie takes the box from me and starts walking away. "Wha- hey! I can take it down you know!"

"I'll do it! Love you!" Lizzie yells to me as she walks downstairs.

I turn back to my mom as she laughs standing up. "Yep I'm just grandma, but that's ok. Are you ok honey?"

"Yea I'm ok! His reaction at first wasn't good and I didn't think it would be. But Lizzie talked to him and he seemed ok. I have no idea what she said to him, but I'm glad she did.." I smile softly looking at the door as Lizzie walks in with Mason in her shoulders and my dad behind them. My mom walks behind me putting her hands on my shoulders. So I look behind me as she smiles back at me.

"You got yourself a keeper there Y/n" She kisses my cheek as Lizzie and Mason walk over to me.

"Only one more box!" Lizzie leans forward giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Can I carry it? Please!" Mason begs as Lizzie takes him off her shoulders.

"You think you can carry it by yourself bubba?" I bend down to his level bringing him closer to me.

"Yea! Please!" He starts jumping up and down excitedly.

"Ok ok, but if I see you struggling with it I'm taking it from you ok?" I tap his head with my pointer finger making him laugh.

"Ok!" He picks up the box almost falling backwards. "I'm ok! I got up to fast." He giggles and starts towards the stairs.

"Wait wait! Let me go in front of you just in case." I walk in front of him and stay close as we walk downstairs. "You wanna take it to the car?"

"Yes please!" He starts pushing me towards the door using the box. I laugh opening the front door, I help him put the box in my car then walk back inside. "Are we gonna go home and eat dinner?"

"We already ate dinner silly" My mom laughs as they all walk downstairs.

"I know but I'm hungry again!" He crosses his arms pouting.

"I'm pretty hungry too, sure bud we will get us food on the way home ok?" He spins around facing me with a big smile on his face.

"Yay!" Mason cheers jumping up and down. We say bye to my parents and leave. Lizzie goes to my apartment while I get us McDonald's. Once we get home I text Lizzie and she meets us downstairs. Mason carry's the food and me and Lizzie start putting the boxes in the elevator while Mason holds it open.

"I'll go get the last box and park in my spot. Here's my key to the apartment" I kiss Lizzie then bend down kissing Masons head. "I'll be back" I walk to my car and park in my seat. I grab the last box and turn around to see Liam standing awkwardly a few feet away from me. "Liam!? What the hell are you doing here!?"

"Sorry I came by to talk to you and I saw you drive this way so I came over." He rubs the back of his head awkwardly.

"What do you want?" I sigh re-situating the box in my hands locking my car.

"I saw the news, you're saying Scarlett Johansson?" He looks sadly at me.

"No I'm not dating her, If you looked more you'd see she came out and said we are just friends." I sigh, I don't want to do this right now.

"So you don't have a girlfriend? I knew you were lying." He smiles smugly crossing his arms.

"No I still have a girlfriend, she's just not Scarlett Johansson. Scar is my friend." I watch his eyebrows furrow. "Look I don't have time for this I have food waiting in my apartment and I need to take this upstairs."

"Is your so called girlfriend up in your apartment now?" He grumbles.

"That's none of your business Liam, I don't want to talk to you." I take a step to the side but he blocks my way. "Liam!"

"Wait! I just want to know why you won't give me a chance!" He exclaims taking a step towards me.

"Because I don't like you like that Liam. We're friends, were friends." I shake my head, "I'm done Liam" He jumps forward grabbing my arms making me drop the box. "Liam!!"

"Please Y/n! I love you!" He admits.

"What!? I don't love you Liam! I love my girlfriend!" I push him away from me getting annoyed.

"I just want you to give me a chance! That's all I ask!" He begs reaching for my hands.

"No! I can't and I don't want to! I have a girlfriend, I'm not lying or making shit up to make you leave me alone! I have a girlfriend!" I slap his hands away. "Let it go Liam, we're never gonna happen."

"What if you didn't have a girlfriend?" He asks.

"What? What are you on about?" I groan running my hand through my hair in frustration.

"If you didn't have a girlfriend, would you consider dating me?" He steps closer to me with a serious face.

"I don't know, probably not. It doesn't matter anyway because I have a girlfriend." He steps closer to me, "Liam stop go away" I sigh pushing him away. He grabs my wrists as I hear footsteps approach, I try to look when he suddenly smashes his lips onto mine.