Part 23

I sit on the couch in between Lizzie and my mom with my arm around Lizzie as we all talk. Everything seems to be going smoothly, everyone's getting along and having a good time. I take a sip of my water when my mom asks, "How did you two meet by the way? Y/n hasn't really told us much." I almost spit out my water having to cover my mouth with my hand.

"Mom! Come on." I groan leaning back on the couch as Lizzie giggles kissing my cheek.

"It's ok babe there's nothing to be embarrassed about. I like the story of how we met!" Lizzie pulls me closer as I groan.

"Ugh fine. I had gone to a bar because I was still sad and upset about Danny breaking up with me.. so I went to a bar instead of staying home and sulking." I put my hands on my face as Lizzie wraps her arms around mine.

"And I was at that same bar because I had just decided to go on a break from me and my ex's relationship. I sat next to Y/n and we just started talking." I sit forward kissing Lizzies cheek.

"Then Lizzie asked me if I wanted to go for a walk so I said yes. We walked and talked. Sat on a bench talking. She asked if she could stay at my apartment and I said yes, she needed a place to stay for the night and I'm glad I said yes.." I smile at Lizzie slipping my hand into hers staring into her eyes as she stares into mine.

"Aw that's a cute story! There's nothing to be embarrassed about honey!" My mom says reassuringly.

"Thanks mom.. it's not the best story but you know I do like it. It'll be an interesting one to tell our k.." I cover my mouth as Lizzie looks at me wide eyed. "Tell our kissing story! Our first kiss! Yep, n-nothing else!" She looks at me unsure of what I said. I look at my parents who are smiling at me, "I I'm gonna go to the bathroom!" I feel my cheeks burn as I quickly stand up and walk to the bathroom. I splash my face with water looking at myself in the mirror. "What did I almost say!? Our kids!? We haven't been dating for that long." I rest my elbows on the sink putting my face in my hands, "Oh god she's gonna dump me. She's gonna break up with me." After a few minutes there's a soft knock at the door. I open the door to see Lizzie standing there awkwardly. "You knew what I was gonna say don't you?"

"Yea.. I do." She rubs her forearm shy and awkwardly.

"Oh god. Please don't dump me! Please I like you so much and I just let that slip I don't know why I was gonna say it but I'm sorry. Don't dump me!" I plea putting my hands together as Lizzie looks at me shocked.

"Babe calm down." She says softly as she steps forward putting her hands on my cheeks. I lean into her touch taking a deep breathe, "I am NOT dumping you! No way in hell am I dumping you. You're not scaring me off because you almost accidentally said 'our kids'"

"I'm not?" I ask sadly.

"No! You're cute you know." She brings me towards her pressing her lips onto mine. I grab her waist pulling her towards me.

"You're really not dumping me?" I wrap my arms around her waist.

"No! It surprised me sure but I'm not breaking up with you because of it." She smiles kissing my nose.

"I'm sorry I don't even know why I said it. I think hanging out with Mason for the past three days just did something to me." I chuckle nervously, she kisses me softly again.

"It's ok you don't have to apologize, are you ok?" Lizzie asks smiling at me.

"Are we ok?" I ask quirking my eyebrow.

"Yea" She nods smiling, staring into my eyes.

"Then I'm perfectly fine baby~" I bring Lizzie closer to me slowly kissing her as she wraps her arms around me.

"Awww!" I hear from the hallway.

"Mom! Have you been listening this whole time!?" I yell as Lizzie laughs into my shoulder.

"No! Definitely not!" She says from the hall.

"Some privacy would be nice mom!" Lizzie laughs pulling me into a hug.

"Ok ok sorry!" I hear her footsteps disappear as Lizzie still laughs.

"I'm glad you think this is funny babe." I sigh as she backs up a little.

"I'm sorry bubs but yea it's funny." She covers her mouth trying not to continue laughing. I smirk lifting her up onto the counter next to the sink as she laughs. I kiss her passionately as she wraps her legs around me. "Ok not that I don't like this we should go back before your mom comes back!" She says as I continue kissing her lips multiple times making her giggle.

"You're amazing you know that?" I kiss her softly again.

"I think you're amazing! Now let's go because I don't want your parents or little brother walking in on us making out." She cups my face giving me an Eskimo kiss.

"Ok fine." I kiss her nose then help her off the counter. I grab her hand smiling and walk back downstairs.

"Everything ok you two?" Dad asks walking in from the kitchen.

"Yep! Everything's just fine" I say looking at Lizzie smiling.

"That's good, your mom and brother are making sundaes in the kitchen." He says, "I was about to come get you two and tell you to come into the kitchen." He smile and then turns walking to the kitchen motioning us to follow him. So me and Lizzie follow him into the kitchen to start making sundaes. After another hour me and Lizzie decide to leave so my family walks us to the door.

"Oh it was so nice to finally meet you Lizzie!" My mom says hugging her tightly then hugging me afterwards.

"You two feel free to come by whenever you want!" My dad hugs me then Lizzie then stands back next to my mom smiling.

"We had a great time right babe?" I smile at her holding her hand.

"Yes! It was so nice to meet you both! And it was fun hanging out with you the past few days Mason." She opens her arms as Mason runs over jumping into her arms.

"It was fun hanging out with you too! And you sissy!" He giggles as Lizzie kisses his cheek and then hands him to me.

"Aw I had fun hanging out with you too bubba! We'll have to do it again soon!" I hug him tightly giving him multiple kisses on his face as he laughs and laughs. "Ok ok it's late we'll get going." I kiss his head then set him down. We say bye to them and head off to my apartment. I start towards Lizzie's car when she grabs my hand pulling me towards her. "What?"

"Where are you going?" She asks confused.

"Walking you to your car? I mean unless you want to stay the night. I'd be more than happy if you stayed." I wrap my arms around her waist kissing her.

"I'd love to stay the night." She wraps her arms around my neck kissing me softly. I hold her tightly deepening the kiss.

"Then let's take this upstairs beautiful~" I kiss her nose as she nods in agreement. She grabs my hand quickly walking into the apartment complex practically dragging me to my apartment.