Part 34

After Lizzie finished up on set we went to her house and I drew her a bath. I threw on some of her clothes since I didn't pack any of mine. I sit on her bed with my back to her headboard scrolling through Tik Tok while I wait. A little while later Lizzie walks in drying her hair with a towel in a baggy shirt and shorts. "Hey babe I'll join you in a second I'm gonna blow dry my hair." She smiles blowing me a kiss before walking back into the bathroom. After about 5 minutes she walks out and climbs onto the bed kissing my cheek.

"Hey baby, how was your bath?" I ask admiring the big beautiful smile on her face.

"It was great, thank my love!" She leans forward kissing me then gets under the covers and turns to me.

"Hey um what is if you wanted to tell me?" Is it about her and Robbie making it known to the public about their break up?

"Oh yea! So my publicist called and we finally told the media and everyone that me and Robbie are no longer together!" A smile forms across my face as I quickly pull Lizzie into me hugging her tightly. "Happy babe?" She giggles as I nod burying my face in her chest. "Well I'm glad, soon enough we can go public too.." I notice a slight worry in her voice so I quickly sit up and furrow my brows at her.

"Do you not want to go public about our relationship?" I ask shrinking back in the bed.

"I like my privacy, but I do want everyone to know that I have the most beautiful and amazing girlfriend in the whole world! I'm just not looking forward to random people butting in. This is our relationship no one else's!" Lizzie opens her arms for a hug, I hesitate so she pouts and gives me puppy dog eyes.

I chuckle moving closer to her wrapping my arms around her as she hugs me tightly. "I understand babe, people can be invasive. But we don't have to tell them like what we do or anything like really personal. Just that we are together. That's enough for me" I pull back smiling at her.

"I love you," She brings my face to hers kissing me softly.

"I love you too!" I kiss her again then lay back opening my arms to cuddle. "Cuddle time?" Lizzie smiles at me then quickly wraps her arms around me resting her head on my chest. I smile kissing the top of her head and wrap my arms tight around her.

"Are you ok babe?" She asks as I turn on the tv.

"Yea I'm fine, I just should tell you that I knew about the you and Robbie addressing you're not together anymore." I sigh as she looks up at me confused.

"What how?" She speaks in a confused but soft tone.

"Robin sent me a post on Instagram about it. Then I looked at articles and stuff, I assumed that's what you were gonna tell me." I hear her sigh, I lean down kissing her head. "I'm glad that that's finally done and over with"

"So am I.. I'm sorry I didn't want it to go on and it hurt you.." She looks away from me saddened so I softly move her head to look back at my by her chin and smile.

"Hey it's ok, it's behind us now. Besides it hurt both of us, because they were gonna make us break up. I love you and I'm sorry but you're stuck with me Lizzie!" I squeeze her tightly as she scrunches up her nose cutely at me.

"I love you, you're stuck with me too Y/n! I'm never letting you go." I can't help but smile and kiss her. I start giving her multiple kisses in her lips making her start giggling. "Ok ok! Cuddle time you goof!"

"Yea I know I know." I kiss her one more time then snuggle up with her. We turn on a movie, after awhile she fell asleep then I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie's POV:

My eyes flutter open as the sun light beams into my room. I look behind me seeing Y/ns peaceful and beautiful sleeping face. I notice her arms around me, I turn over carefully and kiss her cheek. She shifts mumbling something in her sleep. I giggle kissing her nose, I carefully get out of bed making sure I don't wake her up then I go into the kitchen to make breakfast. After a little I feel arms wrap around my waist, "Good morning sleepyhead"

"Good morning babe." She mumbles sleepily closing the gap between us. She rests her chin on my shoulder, "What are you making?"

"I'm making sausage and pancakes." I turn my head kissing her cheek.

"You didn't have to make breakfast you know?" She says kissing my cheek the resting her chin on my shoulder again.

"I know but I wanted too!" I smile finishing up the last of the pancakes. I turn of them burner then turn to face Y/n cupping her face in my hands smiling. "Thank you for yesterday, for the dinner, for the bath and for just being there for me. I love you"

"I love you too, and it's not a problem. I'll do anything for you I told you this. Whenever you're stressed or sad or just want to see me I'll be over in a heartbeat!" I smile softly at her as she smiles at me with that big goofy smile warming my heart. I plant a gentle kiss on her lips then hug her tightly.

"Thank you.. and you know the same goes for you, if you ever need me even if I'm at work I'll be there in a heartbeat." I say nuzzling my face in her neck.

"That means a lot.. Thank you." She kisses my head softly, "Let's eat your amazing food then shall we?"

I pull back looking up at her smiling, "Ok!" I watch her face soften. She leans forward kissing me gently. We sit down with our plates and start eating and talking.