Part 87

Y/N's POV:

I walk downstairs as Lizzie opens the front door for some reason. "Grace??" I hear her say. No way it can't be. I walk over to listen before making myself known. "What are you doing here??"

"I wanted to make sure you're ok, it's been a couple days since you've been to the shop." I hear the girl say.

"I'm fine, you shouldn't have come to my house though. I would've been there eventually" Lizzie laughs nervously.

"Hey princess who's at the door?" I've had enough so I walk over wrapping my arm around Lizzie's waist kissing her cheek. "Oh hi, you're the barista from before right? At the coffee shop Lizzie took me to" I put on my best fake smile.

"B-Babe hi Um" She looks from me to Grace and leans over whispering in my ear, "I'll explain hold on" Lizzie takes a deep breathe.

"Oh hi I didn't know you were here." She clears her throat, "Well I'm glad you're feeling better from the other day. It was fun! But I'll let you get back to it" Why the fuck is she talking about? No don't get mad I have to listen to Lizzie. I must've spaced out because suddenly Grace was gone and the front door was closed.

"Babe don't be mad please! I have a perfectly good explanation!" Lizzie walks in front of me grabbing my hands.

I take a deep breath and squeeze her hands, "Then my love I'd love to hear it. I'm not gonna jump to conclusions. But I would like to know why she knows where you live."

"I have an explanation. So a few days ago I went out with Paul, his wife, Kathryn and her husband and a few others to a bar. We drank and talked.. then Grace walked up to us and started talking with us. Well I had a few too many shots and Grace offered to take me home. Since it'd be easier on Paul and Kathryn I agreed. So she took me home" She pauses and is about to start again but I interrupt.

"What are you saying? Did something happen?" I furrow my brows at her.

"No no!" She steps forward grabbing my face as she shakes her head no. "She brought me home and walked me to the door. I don't know she kinda hesitated and went to grab my hands but I turned around and barfed in the grass..." I close my mouth trying not to laugh. "Don't laugh! It was gross I had to clean it the next morning. I had thrown up in the toilet to. Anyway after I puked I told her I need to go inside, thanked her and then went inside and she left. That's all that happened I promise!"

"I believe you princess, it sounds like something you'd do" I tease grabbing her hips pulling her closer. She rolls her eyes as I chuckle. "Why'd she come back?"

"I don't know to see if I was ok I guess. I haven't been able to go to the cafe because of work. So I guess she just came by to check on me." Lizzie shrugs then wraps her arms around my neck bringing me into a hug.

"That's nice of her I guess. She was totally gonna kiss you before you puked though." She pulls back scrunching up her face.

"Even if she did I would've stopped her. I mean I guess I did with the whole puking in the grass" She giggles and kisses me gently. "But even if I didn't puke I'd have stopped her"

"Well I'd hope so or else we would have a big problem" I laugh wrapping my arms around her waist. "But I trust you my love, it's her I don't trust"

"Just like I trust you beautiful" She smiles giving me a peck on the lips. "We should go back in the living room, I'm sure Masons confused"

"Or he's in there watching Steven Universe and we have a a little bit to ourselves" I smirk and pull Lizzie closer to me kissing her lovingly.

"Babe" She giggles against my lips, "He's being awfully quiet"

I roll my eyes sighing while she laughs, "Mason bubba!"

"Yea mommy?" He calls from the couch.

"Are you ok in there!?" I yell back to him.

"Yea! I'm watching Steve Universe!"

"Ok bubba! We'll be in there in a minute!"

"Ok mommy!"

I chuckle looking back at Lizzie who's smiling at me biting her bottom lip. "See he's fine. I told you princess"

"Yea yea you're always right" She giggles rolling her eyes.

"Eh actually you're the one who's usually always right" I argue with her.

"Well you're right because I am always right babe" She smirks.

"Alright just shut up and kiss me Miss Right" I roll my eyes at her. She grabs my face again crashing her lips onto mine hungrily.

"Are we just gonna make out in front of the front door?" She breathes heavily against my lips.

"Hm.. no" I tap her thighs smiling, I pick her up off the ground. She wraps her arms around my waist straddling me. I carry her to the kitchen as she giggles. "We can make out in here" I set her down on the counter as she keeps her legs around me.

"Better than the hall" She shrugs wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms tightly around her leaning forward kissing her. "I missed you.." She gets out between kisses.

"I missed you too" I whisper against her lips before beginning to make out with her again. I slowly move my hands up the back of her shirt.

"Watch where you're hands are wondering beautiful.. we have a child in the next room." Lizzie giggles grabbing hold of my face.

"I know, I just missed you" I pout laying my head in her chest.

"I missed you too love" I smile standing straight up again kissing her softly.

"Mommy! Lizzie! What's taking so long?" Mason yells making me and Lizzie look at each other and laugh.

"Nothing! We are coming bubba!" I yell back and turn to Lizzie, "We'll continue our make out session later" I giggle giving her a quick kiss then helping her off the counter.

"I'll hold you to that beautiful" She kisses me softly then walks out of the kitchen. "You coming love?"

"Y-Yea!" I say flustered following her out to the living room.