Part 56

Lizzie's POV:

I glare at Y/n and Danny as they stand there awkwardly staring at me. Then Y/n clears her throat and takes a step towards me, "Babe why are you glaring at me like that? It was just a hug! I promise!"

"Why do I come and see you're on your break with your ex boyfriend!?" I tilt my heads angrily as she shys away. "And I see you're getting pretty friendly with him too."

"I know the hug must've looked suspicious but we were just talking babe." I watch her look around and then look back at me.

"I came to surprise you at work and this is what I get? You on a lunch date with your ex!?" I yell as Y/n takes a deep breathe and shakes her head.

"Babe it wasn't a date! And why are you acting surprised about it?and it was just a hug." She furrows her brows at me.

"You couldn't even have told me or anything!?" I growl as she sighs.

"I did! I texted you." She points to the pocket that my phones in.

"No you didn't." I pull out my phone and open it. I see a text from Y/n saying she's gonna sit and have lunch with Danny he wants to talk. "Oh.."

"Oh? That's all you're gonna say? Is oh? Even if I didn't text you, you can't trust me enough have lunch with my ex and just talking to him? I get you're jealous but you don't have to accuse me of lying, going on a date with him and also yell at me in my workplace." She crosses her arms, oh she's mad at me. Fuck.

"Babe I'm sorry, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions" I walk forward reaching for her hands.

"No you shouldn't Have" she pulls her hands away. "Don't. I have to get back to work." She turns away but I grab her arm.

"Babe wait please I really am sorry! Please talk to me" I plea pulling her closer.

She shakes her head pushing my hands off her arm, "I have to work now." She sighs and walks away to Robin who's awkwardly staring at us.

"Uh. Imma just.. yea" Danny quickly runs out of the shop as I stand there. I look back at Y/n who's disappeared, Robin points to the break room.

I quickly run to the counter, "Robin let me go back there please."

"I don't know Lizzie.. Y/n really does have to get back to work. Besides she doesn't seem like she wants to talk." Robin sighs looking over at me. "Fine you can go, I'll cover for her. Just a warning though I don't think she'll talk to you." She shrugs moving out of the way of the door.

"Thank you!" I go behind the counter and hug Robin then go into the break room. "Babe! Im sorry I really am"

"Why are you back here? I have to get back to work I said." She says not turning to face me.

"Why are you in here then?" I ask.

"I need to eat something." She says rummaging through the fridge.

I walk over to her wrapping my arms around her from behind. "This is where we made up before, remember?"

"Oh you mean the time you got mad because Liam said I would never date a girl when I was like 16? Yea I remember." She pushes my arms off her and slams the fridge door shut. "Thanks for reminding me. Im going back to work."

"Babe-" Before I can say anything else she walks out of the break room slamming the door. I sigh sadly and walk out of the break room. I look at Y/n who ignores me then I leave the cafe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few hours now Y/n should be off work. I went and picked up Mason for her and brought him back here. We've been hanging out until Y/n gets home. Thirty minutes pass and she's still not home. Strange. I decide to text Robin. "Hey Robin, is Y/n still at work?"

"No she left like 30 minutes ago, why?"

"She's not here at her apartment. I'd text her but she's not gonna answer.."

"I'll text her hold on."  A few minutes pass and Robin texts me back. "She's on the roof she said."

"On the roof!? It's pouring outside! Thank you Robin, I'll go get her so she doesn't catch a cold" I run into Y/n's room putting on a hoodie of hers then go back into the living room. "Mason bub Im gonna go get mommy, she's on the roof and I don't want her to catch a cold. Can you stay here by yourself for a few minutes?"

"Yea! I'll be a good boy I promise! I won't open the door for anyone!" He smiles giving me a thumbs up.

"Thanks bub" I kiss his cheek and stand up, "I'll be right back! I'll lock the door ok?"

"Ok Lizzie" He smiles waving bye to my as I put my phone in the big pocket of the hoodie. I grab my keys waving to him and leave the apartment. I lock it then run up to the roof to see Y/n sitting in the rain.

"Babe!" I yell to her.

"Go away Lizzie." She sniffles wiping her face with her sleeves.

"Y/n baby it's pouring out here come inside please" I plea walking towards her.

"No. I'm fine out here." She turns away from me. "I don't care if I get a cold."

"Babe I'm sorry"

"I don't want to hear it Lizzie! Leave me alone!" She turns to me, her eyes were red and looked a little puffy. "Just go" She turns away from me again.

"Babe.. I'm sorry I yelled at you, I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions! I got jealous when I saw you and Danny." I reach for her but she stands up backing away.

"I don't care! I just want to be alone!" She stares at me wide eyed as I my face drops. She takes a step back and slips falling on her butt. "Just go..." She brings her legs up tucking her knees to her chest. Wow she really is mad... I fucked up.