Part 30

(A/N: When you get to the singing bit scroll up and play the video)

I wake up the next morning and get ready to go to Lizzie's house. Once I'm done and ready I leave my apartment and head to Lizzie's. When I pull up to her house there's a few cars outside. "Who's cars are these?" I get out of my car and walk up to the door hearing talking. I open the door walking in, I go in the living room to see Lizzie, her publicist, Robbie and I'm assuming his publicist. "Uh.."

Lizzie looks over at me making eye contact, "Babe you're here!" She says in surprise. "I shoulda told you I had company.."

"What's.. going on in here?" I chuckle nervously as they all look over at me.

"We are discussing you, Lizzie and Robbie." Lizzie's publicist speaks first.

"I'm getting my girl back" Robbie glares at me but I ignore him.

"Wait so.. are you making me and Lizzie break up?" I feel a lump in my throat as I wait for an answer.

"Yes." Robbie's publicist says.

"No!" Lizzie objects.

"We are discussing it still." Her publicist adds.

"But you can't break us up! This isn't fair, Lizzie should be able to be with who she wants!" I yell as Lizzie looks at the ground, I could tell she was trying not to cry.

"We don't think it'll be good publicity for you and Lizzie to be together. Especially since everyone already thinks that her and Robbie are still together." His publicist says fixing their glasses falling off their face.

"We can make it easier and just have me and Lizzie get back together." Robbie smiles smugly at me making me growl at him.

"She doesn't want you Arnett! We've been through this!" I raise my voice hitting my fist against the couch.

"We don't want Robbie or Lizzie to have bad publicity." His publicist adds.

"Lizzie!" I look to her for help. "Screw this! I don't care about what people think about me and Lizzie's relationship! It's our relationship! I care about her and we want to be together!"

"What if while you're together a secret of yours destroys the relationship?" His publicist asks. "Do you want to take that chance"

"Wh-What? What secret? What are you talking about??" My anger rises more and more, "What kind of logic is that!?" I walk over to Lizzie squatting down in front of her grabbing her hands. "Do you think if I had a secret it'd destroy our relationship?"

"What? No! I.. I guess it depends on if the secret was like you cheated or something like that.." She says softly.

"I'd never ever cheat on you! I.. I do have a secret but it won't hurt you in any way I'm just.. not ready to tell you. Especially in front of so many people. Can you trust me?" I take a deep breathe looking into her beautiful green eyes.

"Of course I trust you.." She smiles softly putting her forehead on mine.

I kiss her softly and stand up facing Robbie and  his publicist. "You don't even love her Arnett! You're just mad that she chose me over you."

"Bullshit! I do love her and she loves me! We were together for almost 2 years!" He argues.

"So what? I don't care how long you've been together! She doesn't love you if she did she wouldn't be with me!" I ball up my fists.

"What, do you love her? You've been dating for what like a month!?" He laughs crossing his arms.

"I.." I look at Lizzie who's looking right back at me. She sadly looks away, "Hold on." I leave to my car and grab my guitar and bring it back inside.

"What the hells this?" Robbie asks annoyed.

"Lizzie I'm ready to show you my song. A song I wrote for you.. I didn't want to sing it in front of people but I need to tell you and song it.." I take a deep breathe and start strumming on my guitar

"Lizzie, those eyes of jade, I wouldn′t trade
Oh, Lizzie
Oh, Lizzie, I'm in love with you

Lizzie, those eyes of jade, I wouldn′t trade
Oh, Lizzie
Your lovely face, I just can't erase
Oh, Lizzie
Oh, Lizzie, I'm in love with you

Hey, Lizzie, your alluring charm can do no harm
Hey, Lizzie
My precious heart cannot stay calm
Hey, Lizzie
Hey, Lizzie, I′m in love with you

I find myself trapped inside your eyes
Such enchanting ways I can′t deny
Do you see what you have done to me?
Oh, Lizzie, could you tell?
I'm under your magical spell

Lizzie
Head over heels with your infectious beam
Hey, Lizzie
You′re my one and only scarlet dream
Hey, Lizzie
Hey, Lizzie, I'm in love with you

Your beauty is beyond compare
I′m bewitched by you, I'm well aware
Oh, I like the way you make me feel
Hey, Lizzie, I′m in love
There's no way that I'll get enough

Lizzie, those eyes of jade, I wouldn′t trade
Oh, Lizzie
Your lovely face, I just can′t erase
Oh, Lizzie
Oh, Lizzie, I'm in love with you
Lizzie, I'm in love with you
Oh, Lizzie, I'm in love with you"

"I love you Lizzie..." I move my guitar to my back as Lizzie stares at me with tears falling from her eyes.

"I love you too Y/n!" She quickly gets up jumping into my arms throwing her arms around my neck. She smashes her lips onto mine as I spin her around happily. "That was amazing.. you're amazing!" She kisses me lovingly again tangling her hands in my hair.

I hug her tightly as she nuzzles her face in my neck. "I love her.. and I just want to make her happy.. I think.. no. I know I can make her happy. I'm fine with being a secret until further notice so she doesn't get bad publicity. But you can't force her to be with someone she doesn't want.. that'll just make her miserable. Nobody should have to be forced to do something they don't want to. Sure she'll get hate, but she'll get hate for anything because so does everyone. That's just how the world is.. but that doesn't mean she should be forced to be with Robbie. So please.. give me a chance give us a chance.."

Her publicist takes a deep breathe sniffling, "That was beautiful. You're right it's not fair, Lizzie, Y/n you can stay together." She smiles.

"I think you do have a great point miss Y/n" Robbie's publicist smiles, "We'll let off."

Lizzie grabs my face smashing her lips onto mine again as I lift her up. "No! No no! What about me!? Lizzie I love you! Y/n's just a poor bi-" Before be could finish Lizzie walked over to him and slapped him across the face.

"I will not sit here and let you talk about my girlfriend like that! Robbie I did love you, key word did. At some point I stopped loving you and I think you did too. We just were to in denial to ever do anything. So we went on a break and I met Y/n. I realized that I didn't love you. I didn't want to be in a relationship where all we did was fight. Do you want to be in that kind of relationship?" Robbie sighs shaking his head.

"No.. I dont.. you're right..." He looks down at the ground sadly.

"Please just give it up.. and let's move on ok?" Lizzie puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Ok.. fine.. we'll move on." He looks up and smiles, "I do love you Lizzie.."

"But you're not in love with me. We haven't been in love for a long time." Lizzie sighs taking her hand from his shoulder.

"Let's go.." Robbie turns to his publicist. The two of them leave and then so does Lizzies publicist.

"You really love me Lizzie?"

"Of course! I love you!" She tackles me onto her couch.

"I love you too!" I wrap my arms and legs around her kissing her passionately.

(A/N: Hi I hope you enjoyed this part! The song is not mine, it's called Lizzie by The Wall Blossoms! Great song highly recommend listening to it 😊)