Part 25

I start going home then realize Lizzie will come banging on my door so I go to Robins house since she's out with her family. I quickly go into Robins cute and cozy little house she had bought. I sit curled up on her couch as my phone goes off over and over. I shut off my phone and cuddle with a pillow. I had let Robin know I was going ti her house before hand and she won't be home for a little bit still. After about 30 minutes the front door swings open and slams shut. "Robin?" I sit up wiping my eyes as Lizzie walks on from the front door. "Lizzie!? How'd you know I was here??"

"Robin told me. And you weren't at your apartment so." I groan as she quickly walks over to me sitting next to me.

"No!" I stand up quickly taking a few steps back. "I want you to leave! Get out of Robins house!" I turn away from her, then I feel arms around my waist.

"No babe please let me explain!" She pleads as I push her arms off of me and turn back around.

"I don't want to hear it! I understood when you said you wanted our relationship to be a secret till you were ready. But what I don't understand is why everyone still thinks you and Robbie are together!" I yell holding back the urge to cry.

"I don't know why people think that!" She says taking a few steps towards me.

"Maybe because you haven't denied that you and him are done!? Like earlier when Jimmy asked you about your relationship with him!" I wipe away the traitorous tears falling down my cheeks.

"Babe I'm sorry!" She grabs my hands pulling me towards her. "Please I'm sorry.."

"Has Robbie contacted you? Obviously he knows that this is happening too.." I ask looking into her eyes.

"Wh-What why would you ask that?" She furrows her brows.

"He knows that people still think you're dating. So I'm gonna ask again. Has Robbie contacted you? Or have you been in contact with him?" I tighten my jaw waiting for her to answer.

"Why does it matter? Let's just forget about this please." Lizzie takes a step forward closer to me.

"Elizabeth Olsen answer my question!" I yell ripping my hands away from her.

"Yes he's texted me a few times... but I haven't answered him I promise! I'm sorry, please believe me.." Lizzie looks down at her feet.

"No it's fine, you know. We both have secrets! It's just yours broke my heart Lizzie! Why? Why haven't you told anyone you're not with Robbie!?" I step back from her.

"I can't tell you! Just let it go! Who cares if people think I'm still dating him! I'm not I'm dating you!" She walks forward reaching for my hands but I back away.

"I care! I care Lizzie! If people can't know about us yet then I at least want them to know you're single! Because you can't just out right say hey I'm not with Robbie anymore I have a new girlfriend!" More tears fall down my cheeks, "I don't want people to think you're still with him! Y-You're with me! I can't do this." I turn to leave but she grabs my arm.

"No don't leave again please! I'm sorry babe.. I have to have people think me and Robbie are still together!" Lizzie pulls me towards her grabbing my shoulders.

"Why? Why do you have to!?"

"Because my publisher said so! So did his! I've been trying to get this to stop I have I promise! I don't want this! I don't want to be with him even if it's fake! They want us to be together so we don't get bad publicity because there's been rumors that I've been cheating on him. But I told them no I'm not being with him again!" I stare at her in disbelief as more tears roll down my face. "They want me to break up with you.. to be with him.. but I told them no.."

"W-We have to break up?" I say as a sob escapes my lips. "I don't want to break up with you! I.." she quickly pulls me into a hug. The second her arms are around me I start crying into her shoulder.

"I don't want to either! That's why I'm trying so hard to get them to let it go. But they won't.. and Robbie's been texting me telling me to give in because they won't stop." She holds me tighter as I hear a low sob escape her lips. "I'm not breaking up with you! I'm not! This isn't the end!"

Suddenly Robin walks in, "What's going on!? What's wrong? Why are you two crying!?" She runs over to us.

"I-It's a long story.." I say into Lizzie's shoulder.

"I should go.. babe? I promise I'll end this.. just give me time ok?" Lizzie says softly as she cups my face in her hands.

"We aren't breaking up?.." I ask sniffling.

"No! Definitely not!" She places her forehead against mine.

"Ok... I'll give you time.." I sigh wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. I kiss her passionately as she wraps her arms around my neck. Lizzie then quickly leaves as I sit on the couch and explain to Robin what happened.

"Oh Y/n..." Robin hugs my side tightly.

"Maybe I should step away... make her life a little easier..." I look down at my hands as tears fill my eyes again.

"Hey no none of that! She obviously still wants to be with you! Don't you dare let her go!" Robin turns me around to face her.

"This isn't going to work Robin! Me and Lizzie, she's a big movie star and I'm just a barista."I put my face in my hands. "I don't get the girl I'm just a stepping stone. Obviously her publisher knows that this isn't going to work!"

So? Who cares if she's a big actress!? You got the girl Y/n! Now you have to keep her, prove her publisher wrong! Don't give up because there's a fork in the road!" She says shaking me aggressively.

"Ok ok stop shaking me!" Robin glares at me as she stops shaking me. "I won't give up."

"What I can't hear you?" Robin asks.

"I won't give up!"

"I still can't hear you!" Robin yells.

I stand up quickly, "Im not giving up!!"

"Damn right you're not! What're you gonna do!?" Robin stands up with me.

"Im gonna prove that me and Lizzie do work!"

"Yea you are! Now let's get you some food because you look pale." Robin laughs hugging me, she makes me sit down and goes into the kitchen. She comes back out with some food and we sit watching movies for the rest of the day.