Part 82

"It's been awhile shouldn't you go check on them babe?" Lizzie points out as I'm getting ready to go to the gym.

"I'll go down in a minute, I'm leaving anyway." I laugh putting my hair up in a ponytail, "I think they're fine."

"What do you think they're gonna do? Do you think they're gonna date?" Lizzie starts asking me questions, honestly I don't know what they'll do.

"Well I don't know. If I thought Robin was gonna date any celebrity I thought it'd be Holland. She's been into him for awhile now or Evans. Until yesterday I had no idea she had a thing for Scarlett, or any girl for that matter." I sigh, pick my phone back up and walk back into my room where Mason sits watching tv. "Ready to go Mason?"

"Yep!"

"Alright well I'll call you when I'm done with my workout my love" I smile turning the tv off as Mason hops off the bed.

"Ok sounds good baby, I'll talk to you soon"

"Wait wait! Bye Lizzie!" Mason jumps up grabbing arm bringing it down so he can talk into the phone.

Lizzie giggles, "Bye Mason, I love you buddy!"

"I love you too!"

"Bye babe I love you" I smile bringing the phone back up to my face.

"Bye beautiful, I love you too"

I hang up and pick Mason up kissing his cheek, "Let's get going, we can say bye to Auntie Robin and Scarlett too!"

"Yay!" He cheers as I walk downstairs.

I look around but don't see Robin or Scarlett anywhere, "Weird.. where'd they go?" Just then I get a text from Robin.

"Hey me and Scarlett went to her house to change. Now we are going to go out for lunch, sorry we left without saying anything"

"Hey, it's fine. Have fun 😉"

"I hate you"

"Love you too 😘"

"Where'd they go?" Mason asks as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"They went out to lunch" I grab my keys from the end table as Mason frowns.

"They went without us!?" He looks at me offended as we walk out of the house.

I laugh locking the door, "I know how rude huh?" I chuckle as he nods in agreement, "We can go next time. Better yet we'll leave to see Lizzie by ourselves"

"Aren't we doing that anyway?" He giggles while I buckle him up in his seat.

"Yes we are" I kiss his cheek then close his door and climb into the drivers seat. "Are you excited to see Lizzie next week?"

"Yes! I miss her so much!" He happily kicks his feet against my seat. "She hasn't seen how long my hair is!"

"Well she's seen it on FaceTime silly" I look at him in the rear view mirror.

"Yea but she hasn't in person mommy!" I see him roll his eyes making me laugh.

"Good point bubba, she'll love your hair" I smile as we pull into my parents driveway. "Alright ready to hangout with grandma and Papa for a few hours?"

"Yea!" He cheers as I turn the car off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally after my work out I turn my phone off so not disturb to see I have like 50 missed calls from Robin. "Jesus." I call her and she immediately answers, "Robin is everything ok?"

"Finally!! You need to come to my apartment now! I'm freaking out!"

"What why? What's wrong??"

"Just get here please!!"

"Ok ok I'm coming damn!"

"Thank you!"

She hangs up, "What the hell?" I grab a rag wiping the sweat from my forehead as I walk out to my car. I call my mom and tell her that Robins freaking out and needs me. Once I arrive at Robins apartment, "Robin what-" before I could finish she pulls me into her apartment. "Whoa! Hey what the hells going on!?"

"Y/n..."

"Robin?"

"I think Scarlett was gonna tell me something important but she was interrupted by a call and it was Colin. He wanted to talk to her so she left!" She sits dramatically on the couch.

"Ok.. so let's take this one at a time. What do you think she was gonna tell you?" I sit next to her as she groans leaning back on the couch.

"I don't know... Maybe that she liked me too? But that's too much of a stretch! She probably doesn't like me." She frowns looking over at me.

"Hey, look at me. I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world and she's way out of my league Robin."

"No I know that" She snaps at me interrupting my sentence.

I slap her legs, "I wasn't done!" She huffs as I roll my eyes at her. "Anyway if I can get a beautiful girl who's out of my league then so can you! Robin she slept with you! Yea maybe you two were drunk but if she didn't have some kind of attraction to you then I don't think she'd have slept with you."

"Don't get my hopes up Y/n. I'm pretty sure that call from Colin is him wanting to get back together." She turns away from me, I can tell she's trying not to cry.

"Well what if he does? And she says no?" I query smiling at her as I raise an eyebrow.

"She's not gonna say no for me Y/n. Just stop." I hear a soft sob come from her.

"Ok I'll stop..." I sit there silently before tackling her into a hug. "I love you Robin!"

"Ah Y/n! I love you too now get the hell off of me!" She pushes me off making me start laughing.

"Now why don't we go get Mason and we order pizza and watch movies at the house?" I smile pulling her into a hug.

"That sounds nice.." So we get up to leave when she gets a call, "It's Scarlett.."

"Answer it"

"What if it's to tell me she's back with Colin?" She looks over at me worriedly.

"You won't know if you don't answer. Maybe it's not that, just answer" I try and encourage her, she takes a deep breathe and answers putting the phone up to her ear. "Hello?"