Part 37

The next night me and Lizzie head to Scarlett's for the party, I think Lizzies noticed I've been really quiet. She reaches over putting her hand on my thigh, "Are you ok?"

"Huh yea I'm fine. Just thinking about something." She opens her hand for me to grab, I smile interlocking our fingers.

"You wanna talk about it?" Lizzie looks over with a concerned look.

"After the party princess, I promise." I smile kissing the back of her hand.

"Ok bub." She smiles looking back at the road. A few minutes later we get to Scarlett's and head inside.

"Hi! It's nice to see you both!" Scarlett hugs Lizzie then hugs me, "Come in come in!" She moves letting us in smiling brightly. "I'm glad you both could make it!"

"Thank you for having us Scarlett!" I smile squeezing Lizzies hand.

"Well come on let's go in the living room" She smiles motioning for us to follow her. Me and Lizzie follow her into the living room where everyone else is. We greet everyone and sit down as we all talk and drink.

"We should play a game." Tom suggests looking around.

"What game exactly would we play?" Anthony raises his eyebrows at Tom.

"Uh.. I don't know, Spin the bottle?" Tom shrugs.

"Interesting.." I say not realizing I said it out loud.

"Interesting huh?" Lizzie tilts her head glaring at me.

"N-No I meant uh um. Shit that's scary, I'm sorry! No spin the bottle!" I shy away from her as laughter erupts from everyone. "I hate you all." I cross my arms mumbling to myself.

Lizzie grabs my arm kissing my cheek, "I love you baby."

I feel my cheeks get hot, "I love you too.." I pout making her giggle and kiss my cheek again. We end up playing truth or dare, it was fun. Anthony got dared to hug Tom for a whole minute, Scarlett got dared to kiss me but Lizzie wouldn't have it obviously so she kissed my cheek. After awhile of playing it's late and Lizzie wants to go home. "Don't you wanna stay a little longer?"

"No Im tired, I think that's enough fun for the night. Sorry if you wanna stay longer you can but you'd have to get a ride." She smiles softly as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"No no I'll come with you my love, let's say bye to everyone." I kiss her gently then we go say bye to everyone. We head back to her house and change. I change into some clothes I left there then sit on her bed sighing. I have to tell her. Lizzie walks in sitting next to me and kisses me cheek.

"Everything ok? Do you want to talk about what your were lost in thought about earlier?" She lays her head on my shoulder slipping her hand into mine.

"It's.. about my secret." I sigh as she sits up straight looking over at me.

Lizzie face softens and she grabs my face giving me a gentle kiss, "You don't have to tell me you know? But if you do want to Im all ears"

"Thank you princess but I do need to tell you. It's time." I take a deep breathe, "How do I start this?"

"Take your time love." She kisses my hand and smiles.

"Gosh ok Um.. you know Mason? The thing is... he's not my little brother.. he's my son." Lizzie's jaw drops.

"What!? Wait how? Who? Why? What?" Lizzie asks as I shrink back nervously. I watch her take a deep breathe and grab my hands. "Tell me the story."

"Um.. well when I was 18 I had a boyfriend before Danny, we had been dating for a few months. We had only slept together a few times then I got pregnant. My boyfriend was cool about it.. at first At least." I take a deep breathe looking dow at my hands. "After about 4 months he dumped me and blocked me on everything. He disappeared. I wasn't ready to raise a baby, I just moved out to my apartment. My mom suggested that for the first few years of his life they take care of him until I'm ready. And since I wasn't there that much he eventually called my mom and dad, mom and dad. So we went along with it... the only other people who know are Robin, Danny and Ryan. So.. that's my secret..." I turn away from Lizzie, suddenly she pulls me into her turning me around. "Lizzie?" She hold me tightly kissing my head.

"Thank you for telling me." She pulls back and cups my face in her hands. "I'm sorry, your ex was an asshole for leaving you like that."

"Yea, but it's ok I don't care that he left me. I just.. I was nervous I didn't know how you'd react." I turn fully towards her sighing.

"Why? I love Mason, and him being your son doesn't change that. And it definitely doesn't change the fact that I still love you. It doesn't make me look at you differently either. I do think you should tell Mason soon." She puts her forehead on mine.

"I know.. I will. But I needed to tell you. I love you too.. I don't know why I was so nervous" I chuckle awkwardly.

She wraps her arms around my neck giving me a peck on the lips, "You can tell me anything no matter what it is."

I smirk, "Oh really? So what if I killed someone?" Her eyes widen and she backs away making me laugh. "I'm kidding! I'd never kill anyone. Ok well.. depends on the situation and who it is I guess."

"Y/n!" Lizzie exclaims hitting my arm.

"Ow I'm kidding! Kinda" She hits my arm again making me laugh. "Come here!" I throw my arms around her tackling her backwards on the bed as she laughs. I look down at her just admiring her face.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" She questions my staring with a smile.

"No. I'm just admiring your beautiful face." I smile as she blushes. "I love you"

"I love you too beautiful" She kisses me passionately, rolling on top of me as I giggle. "Cuddles?"

"Of course, but kisses first!" I wrap my legs around her waist bringing her face to mine kissing her passionately. She giggles against my lips laying on her side bringing me with her. Now both laying on our sides I give her multiple pecks on the lips before kissing her passionately again.