Part 86

It's been a few days since then, Scarlett and Robin have been hanging out together whether it's alone or with me. They've also told me they aren't sleeping together until they figure things out. We'll see how long that lasts. Anyway now me and Mason just got off our plane in Atlanta to visit Lizzie, I've missed her so much. We walk across the street to the car rental place and get a car when Lizzie texts me.

"Did you land my love?"

"I did! Look"

I sent her a picture of the black little rental Honda.

"Yay! I can't wait to see you!"

"I'll see you soon, I love you"

"I love you too!"

"Alright bubba let's get you a car seat and head to Lizzie's!"

"Ok!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie's POV:

I sit excitedly waiting for Y/n and Mason to get here. It's been 20 minutes since she texted they got the rental car. I've texted her but she hasn't answered probably because she's driving. I decide to flip through channels and stop on a news channel covering an accident that happened. My heart stops when I see the little black Honda Y/n sent me a picture of. "No no no no!" I turn up the tv to as tears well up in my eyes blurring my vision. "Y/n.. Mason..." A sob escapes my lips when there's a knock at the door. I turn to look when there's another knock.

"Babe? I know you're home! Can you let us in? It's hot out here"

"Y/n?" I run over to the door swinging the door open to see Y/n and Mason standing a few steps away from the door.

"Hi-"

"Babe!!" I jump forward wrapping my arms around her neck smashing my lips onto hers. "I'm so glad you're ok! I was so scared!" I begin giving her kisses over and over as tears fall from my eyes.

"Babe what are you talking about? Of course we're ok! Why wouldn't we be ok?" Y/n looks at me confused.

"Mason my little prince!" I get on my knees pulling Mason into a big hug.

"Hi Lizzie!" He giggles, i grab his face giving him kisses all over his face.

"I'm so glad you two are ok! What happened?" I pick Mason up and stand up on my feet.

"What are you talking about princess? Why are you crying?" She cups my face in her hands wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"The news.. it showed the car you sent me a picture of in a bad accident... I thought.." I start crying again just thinking about it.

"Oh.. baby.." She wraps her arms around me and Mason as I start sobbing into her shoulder. "I'm sorry, I should've told you we got a different car. I didn't know that was gonna happen I'm sorry.."

"Why.. did you have a different one?" I pull back looking into her eyes. She leans forward kissing me softly and smiles.

"Well after I took and sent you the picture this guy came up and asked if we could switch. He had this Kia and he didn't want a bigger car. So I let him have the smaller car instead, wait I hope he's ok. He seemed like a nice guy." She shrugs and starts ushering me inside, "Let's get you inside love"

"Why didn't you text me to let me know?" I query as we walk into the living room with Y/n and Masons things.

"It all happened so fast, we got the car then the car seat. Then we put our stuff in the car and immediately drove to your house. There was a bit of traffic, I guess I know why now. But" Y/n grabs my hands after I set Mason back on the ground. "I'm sorry I worried you princess, but we're ok. And we're here AND we missed you very very much!" She giggles grabbing my face and kissing me softly.

"I'm so glad to you're here and you're both safe. That scared the hell out of me though!" I grab her face back, she smiles moving her arms around my waist pulling me towards her. "I missed you and Mason too" I bring Y/n'a face to me kissing her gently when Mason clears his throat. We look over at him and he's got his hands behind his back smiling. I smile and get down in front of him, "How's my little prince doing? I haven't seen you in so long!"

"I'm good but I've missed you" He takes a few steps forward and wraps his arms around my neck hugging me.

"Aw I missed you a lot too Mason! And I'm loving your long hair, very handsome" I scrunch my nose and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you!" He giggles and snuggles up on my lap.

"My love?" I look up at Y/n as she squats down next to us. "Im gonna put our stuff upstairs, then we can sit and cuddle on the couch for awhile. Does that sound good?"

"That sounds great babe, I'd really like that" I place my hand on her cheek and lean forward kissing her softly.

"I love you, I'll be back down in a minute" She stands up grabbing their suitcases and starts towards the stairs.

"I love you too!" I giggle picking Mason up as I stand up. "Are you thirsty bubba? I bought capris suns for you" I kiss his cheek while setting him down ok the couch.

"Can I have one please?" He smiles brightly at me.

"Of course you can, I bought them just for you!" I kiss his cheek again and walk into the kitchen. I hear knocking but I assume it's just Mason in the living room. I open up the fridge grabbing a Capris Sun and shut the door.

"Lizzie! There's someone at the door! They keep knocking" Mason yells as I walk back into the living room.

"Oh ok thank you bub, here you go" I hand him his juice.

"Thank you!" He hums happily opening the wrapper to the straw.

"No problem" While he puts the straw in the juice I turn the tv to Cartoon Network until Y/n comes back down. I walk over to the front door, I open it and my eyes widen. "Grace??"