🏠MY HOME🏠

Loosening my tie, I opened the top two buttons of my shirt. Time to time hectic meetings from morning was suffocating me. It's not that I never attended numerous meetings in a day, infact I worked days and nights without sleep for many years. What changed now was my wife.

It's been one week since she gone for her relative wedding in Lucknow and here I was nothing but a complete mess. Being stubborn, she didn't even enclosed me with the details of her schedule which left me to wonder when she's returning to Delhi.

As if child without mother, fish without water, plant without carbon dioxide, I without Naira was terrible.

All I wish to go home and to have video chat with her to keep my mind sane. She was just a call away, but what can I do when I have a crazy wife. She strictly denied me to call her every hour like I do in normal days. I should only call her at morning, afternoon and night, that was her order.

But today I was too busy to give her two calls and here I am breathing fire at whoever coming on my way.

Pushing the files aside I opened my laptop to have a video chat, I was badly in need. Dropping her a message to attend the call, I waited for her to come online. Is it easy without any interruption, my office is no less than my home in disturbing us.

"Bhai, here are the files you asked" Aryan entered handing me a file.

Snatching it from him, I nodded curtly.

"Bhai, Mr. Mehta arrived for meeting. We have to move to conference hall" Aryan informed reluctantly.

"Cancel the meeting Aryan, I am in no mood to attend the damn meeting"

I looked up not getting any reaction from him. He stood staring at me opening and closing his mouth.

"What?" I couldn't help but bark.

"Bhai, it was important one. Don't you know, we're working on this project for a month now"

Shit! Closing the laptop with a thud, I rearranged my tie and suit following him to the conference hall.

Hanging the coat on my arms, with slouched shoulders I stepped into the mansion. The meeting extended more than I expected. Aryan and me already had our dinner at office itself.

Mouthing a good night, I stride up to my room.

Sighing at the dark room, I throws the laptop bag in recliner.

"Naira, it's enough of the torture. Come soon" I murmured in exasperation.

Hitting the bed straightly not wanting to call her at this time of night, I hugged her pillow.

Wait.. When did pillow enlarged? I wandered my hand at the pillow which was unusual in shape.

Not a second is needed to realise which was it. It was Naira.

She's here. Lifting my head I confirmed the same as I switched on the bedside lamp.

There she's in her baby pink nighty glowing, sleeping with a pout like a child.

No one, not even the glamorous models Hyptonised me like this little nymph done to me.

All of sudden, I felt all my energy was regained. Holding back the urge of waking her up I put my head in the crook of her neck inhaling her. She in reflex as if sense me put her arm around my neck.

Burying more into her I let my hands to rest on either side of her.

Finally I am at Home.

_____

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO.........