⏳SHE WILL BE THERE⏳

ITS MY 100TH OS, A BIG ACHIEVEMENT FOR ME....

ITS BEEN 100 DAYS INTERACTING WITH YOU ALL....

THANK YOU ❤️❤️ ALL FOR YOUR VALUABLE SUPPORT,LOVE,FEEDBACKS AND IDEAS FOR MAKING ME ACHIEVE THIS.........

HOPE IT GOES SAME TILL THE TIME I WRITE FOR U ALL ❤️❤️........

LOVE U ALL❤️❤️❤️❤️

***

Kartik sat by the pool side, frustrated, surrounded by some papers and his laptop.

It was past 9 in the night and his mind was strained. He had just got done with one of his conferences and the work load started to get to his head.

Even if he wanted to take a break, it wasn't really possible, since Manish and Akhilesh were out of town for their respective works and Vedika, well was simply busy, not that talking to her would make any sort of break, but he was drained out. Both Emotionally and physically.

He just wanted to talk, about what, he did not know, but he needed to. Manish and Akhilesh's absence, Vedika and Dadi's constant nagging about the wedding date, work load, everything just made matters worse.

Kartik looked around, the poolside was empty, except he could hear faint noises from the hall, which was undoubtedly Naira's.

Ironically, a smile formed on his face, as he remembered her. They are so different, they fight with each, they can't bear each other yet him hearing her voice gives some kinds of assurance.

He did not know what he felt for her, it was different, but what was it? He was made married to Vedika Kapoor by his dadi, elite, good family background and she is perfect for him, atleast for Kartik Goenka.

But for Kartik, no. The answer was easy and he knew it before Naira entered their lives, but Naira's entrance just highlighted the whole thing. He wasn't interested in all life partner shit and all, but deep down in his heart he wanted a person, except Manish and Akhilesh, who would hear him.

He was Kartik Goenka, who had great responsibilities, for his family, for the company, but some times, he wanted to let go. He did not complain about being a wall, but he wanted a someone, who'd just listen to his problems, and even if no solution was given, he wanted someone to be there, just like the way he was, for everyone in the family.

But, snapping back to reality, he had no one right now, which frustrated him to no ends. 

Standing up at once, another phone kissed the floor and welcomed death, facing Kartik Goenka's wrath.

"Ughh! I hate this", he said as he went to the pool's edge and dipped his feet in the water, to relax a bit.

***

Naira was annoyed, least to say. She was supposed to be planning Kartik Goenka's wedding, but that mister had no time to decide the date. That's how, from a wedding planner Naira had become an event planner, planning each and every festival, that was celebrated in the goenka Household.

Right now, Naira was for the pooja that was going to be held in two days. No matter how private, Goenka celebrations were undoubtedly lavish. It was already 9 and Naira was late, she had to reach home.

Therefore, Naira hurried from one corner of the mansion to other, she was working overtime today, since she was planning to take a day off the next day, a break.